Asahi x Reader 「Seven Minutes in heaven 」

As [Name] took her hand out, everyone waited in anticipation. Slowly, she reveled her hand, [Name] held...

A hair tie.

"This is yours isn't it?" [Name] laughed when she handed the stretched hair tie back to the blushing Asahi.

He only nodded before you both were shoved into the closet and plunged into the dark abyss.

The soft hearted ace and [Name] were pressed against each other extremely uncomfortable with the little amount of personal space you both had.

"A-ah, are you okay?" He asked softly making sure [Name] wasn't hurt in any sort of way.

It was funny how caring he was, even in such an awkward situation, he still asked about [Name] and put them first before himself. Maybe that's what made you fall for him...

That was it, [Name] decided. They had enough, it was time to confess. With whatever strength they had left, [Name] jumped onto the tall man pinning him against the closet wall.

"I like you Asahi." [Name] stated firmly before planting a kiss on Asahi's cheek.

His face heated up as he slowly processed the short phrase in his head.

"I-I like you t-too..." he looked down blushing timidly.

"TIME IS UP! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE IN A APPROPRIATE POSITION," Nishinoya yelled before flinging open the doors to see you both in an awkward position.  "I guess not..." he mumbled looking away from [Name] and Asahi.

"What were you guys doing huh?" Tanaka smirked mischievously.

"WE CAN EXPLAIN!!" [Name] and Asahi yelled in unison trying not to blush too hard.

"No thanks we don't need your explanation, you both can head upstairs to finish what you started if you like." Sugawara grinned playfully winking at the cherry red pair.