Highschool V (copy)

Camila's POV

Someone knocked on the door, I opened it, it was Lauren she's kind of nervous. I can see it in her eyes.

"Umm- Camz, the thing. The thing that I wanted to say is-" she said. "pshh, sit first okay?" I said giggling.

"So, what do you want to say? " I said. She's turning pale. I laughed.

"Hey. You're mean." she said. "Okay, seriously." i said.

"I um. I love you Camz. I want to take our relationship seriously Camz, I don't want this to be just a game. " Lauren said.

I giggled.

"I was waiting for you to ask. Of course, I want it too." I said.

Lauren hugged me tightly. She's crying. I pulled her, "Lo. Why're you crying?" I asked. "I'm just so happy, I didn't expect you'd agree." Lauren said.

A month later

Lauren's POV

We're going to Jade's house.

Camila and I we're lying on the bed, Jade went out to the store. Camila fell asleep.

She's so cute, her lips are pink as hell I want to kiss her so bad.

After a few minutes, it's almost pass her curfew. I wake her up but she's still asleep. I was teasing her, "Hey. Wake up! I will kiss you!" I was leaning, she still didn't respond, until I reached her lips. I didn't mean it, there's a force that keep pulling me towards her.

I reacted late, "gosh. I kissed her".

---

Idk what happened to this app. Hope the bug is fixed.