Highschool VI (copy)

Camila's POV

I felt lips over mine. I slightly open my eyes, I'm still half asleep.

I saw two beautiful emerald eyes. Gosh! I smacked her, well reflex! Sorry not sorry. "Ooow! That hurts!" Lauren said. "You kissed me!" I exclaimed.

She just laughed. I pulled her hair. Then she pulled mine too. "Sorry, the force of the universe pulled me towards you lips." she said. "Ooh! Really?" I replied with a smirk.

That was my first kiss. She is my first kiss. I'm so happy but it's not fair, I didn't get to kiss her back.

---

I'm walking in the hall then I happen to overheared my schoolmates' conversation about us, Lauren.

"Camila is Lauren's new girl. " girl #1 said.

"Ohh? Haha. They won't last long." girl #2 said

"Yep! I know, Lauren is a player you know. She'll just get over her one day. Wanna bet? " girl #1 said.

I feel like I could kill someone right now. I don't know if I should believe it or not. But I was so mad. Mad to those bitches and Lauren.

Lauren's POV

It's has been 3 days. She's not in the mood to talk to me even when she text me, it's like no emotions at all. 

To: Camzipoo <3

  Babe, where are you? I'll drive you home.

From: Camzipoo <3

  Sorry, I went home with Bryce. He offered me a ride and you were on your band practice so, I took the offer. I'll just see you tomorrow.

WTF?! She didn't even informed me earlier. I feel rage rushing through my veins. Jealousy is taking over me. How could she? She knew Bryce liked her so much. And clearly I don't like him and I don't trust him to be alone with Camila.

Why is she doing this!? What did I do wrong? She's not in the mood when I'm with her and then she just leaves me in the school. Something is wrong.

--

Xamm