chapter 18: The date

Mikaylas POV  

I went to the lobby and I see Justin dressed in a Plaid shirt, blue Jeans , And cowboy boots what is this about? "Hey Mik Are you ready to have fun today?" "Yeah! What are we doing on this fun date you have planned?" "We are.. Nope! I am Not going to tell you! It's a surprise!" "Ugh, I Hate surprises! Fine then!"

We got into the car and he put on some Carrie underwood, How did he know shes my favourite singer "So mik how do you feel about horses?" "umm.. I Love them! They are so much fun to ride, I just feel free when I ride them haha is that weird?" "No I think its cute how you're a huge country girl"

Rachels POV

I was just chilling in my hotel room, when my door busted open and it was Jack "Jack? What are you doing here?" "Where is Mikayla" "Shes on a date with Justin, Why is she okay" "I Told her not to go on that date but she goes on it any ways!" "Jack, you don't own her! She can do whatever she wants!" "Rachel, I love her, I just don't want her to get hurt" " Jack, the worst thing he is going to do to her is kiss her" "But she said Justin was sweet, caring, nice and cute well she said that" "Jack, she likes you but your too blind too see it!" "She really likes me?" "Jack you sound like your in grade 4, Yes! She likes you! She came to me for advice about you, so don't you worry about this its one date nothing is gonna happen"

Mikaylas POV

Justin told me to close my eyes, Cause we were almost there. "Mik, we are here, but you still gotta close your eyes." Justin opened my door, and picked me up. "Justin! Haha, what are you doing!?" "Shh! We are almost their!"

"Okay you can open your eyes now" I open them and I see a barn with a bunch of horses! "Are you for real?!" "Well this is my farm, so I knew you loved horses so I thought you would love this" "Well you were right cause no guy has ever taken me riding I really do love this and how did you know carrie underwood was my favourite singer?" "Rachel, told me about all these things About you. Anyways you are gonna ride silver and im going to ride Miley" Silver was a beautiful gray horse with white hair and beautiful blue eyes, wow shes gorgeous! "Justin, silver is beautiful" Silever keept on coming near me and giving me kisses. "Well, I guess she likes you" Justin went to go get the saddles and this cute dog came up to me. "Awe, hi there whats your name cutie?" "I see you met my girl Bria" "Shes cute Justin, I love this side of you" "What side? Haha!" "This animal side, the cute side, the side that isn't rich, I really like this."

We have been riding silver and miley for about 2 hours now, we were now at this beautiful cliff, it was perfect. The sun was between the mountains, the sunset was perfect. "wow Justin this is so beautiful, im speechless"

"Mikayla that's how I feel about you. You always leave me speechless. Your so beautiful, perfect, flawless I really like you mik and I cant stop thinking about you" "I really like you too Justin" We both looked at eachother, I looked at his lips we both leaned in, I put my fingers through his hair, we were so close,

"Justin, do you think I could kiss you?" "Go Right ahead" I Kissed Justin and it was perfect , everything about today was perfect. The horse rides, the view, sitting on the blanket cuddling with Justin, it was just perfect.

I thought I was feeling something with jack, but Justin made me feel inlove, he did all of this for me, Jack had barely talked to me

. "Mikayla please be my girlfriend I know this is the first date, but please I will never hurt you" "But Justin im leaving soon and your going to be in Nashville" "Then I will go with you! It would be so much fun! I'll even bring Danielle, she would love to go!" "Justin I cant ask you to waste your money on this" "Miki m rich, I can do anything I want and I want to go to this tour thing. I wanna be your boyfriend, I wanna be the guy who will make you laugh when you smile, ill watch 21 jump street over and over with you, I will take you to the best places, I just wanna be the guy who will love you, and I wi-" I shut Justin up by kissing him, all the stuff he said was sweet and I love that about him. "Yes Justin I will be your girlfriend and im really happy that's your going to magcon now"