Chapter Eighteen

The question echoed in Herb's mind as Scarlet raised her bottom, begging him anew to make love to her. The answer, if he could even come up with a definitive one, would have to wait.

Together, they slid off her panties. He reached down and began stroking her clit, only to discover swollen folds slick with desire. Her tangy scent filled his lungs, making his cock twitch.

"Hurry," she begged, her voice husky with need. "Please hurry!"

He settled between her smooth, shapely thighs. Despite her plea, he held back from entering her right away. Though it was probably wrong, he wanted to stretch out this stolen moment for as long as possible. Anchoring himself on his forearms and knees, he pressed his firm cock head against her throbbing clit. She hissed at the contact, proof he was driving her to wilder heights of pleasure.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he rubbed the tip of his shaft down the length of her slit, coating it with her wetness. When she bucked upwards to try and take him inside, he pulled back.

"Not fair," she whimpered, gritting her teeth and fisting the sheets.

"Who said anything about fair?" he rumbled, and then slid his rock-hard erection back through the valley of her soft, thick folds.

"Oh, Herb...mercy...please!"

Scarlet could beg for mercy all she wanted, but he had no intention of giving her any just yet. He grazed her vulva countless times, sliding, rubbing, pressing, teasing. The more he touched her, the wetter she became. He couldn't see her face, but her hands roamed over as much of his body as she could reach. Whenever her fingers dug painfully into his skin, he knew he'd hit a particularly sensitive spot.

When he couldn't stand being apart from her any longer, he shoved a couple of pillows beneath her bottom. Propping himself on his knees, he spread her thighs, opening her for him. Then he fed her his cock one slow, hard inch at a time.

She arched her back as he bottomed out. "Yes, that's it! Oh, honey...feels so good. Keep it coming."

He grabbed the hem of her babydoll and flicked it aside to bare her chest. Her tight nipples jutted upwards, further indication of her arousal. He fondled her right breast in one hand and massaged her clit with his other. All the while, he thrust inside her, moving faster and harder with each deep, penetrating stroke. He moaned at the sensation of her vaginal walls squeezing his erection in its hot, wet embrace.

Her cries of pleasure increased in volume as her orgasm crested. "Yes...now...I'm...unngghh...coming!" She shuddered several times in a row, her vise-like grip on his arm growing tighter with each explosive climax.

Before she even had a chance to catch her breath, he switched to the missionary position. Pressed the head of his cock against her soaking entrance. He glided into her so quickly it took his breath away.

He kept still for a few seconds to savor the moment. Being inside her was as amazing as it ever was. Unwilling to hold back in any way, he gave it to her hard and fast. She held him close, her nails biting into his buttocks and her heels digging into the backs of his thighs. Their bodies grew slick with sweat, heated skin against heated skin.

"I needed this," she panted. "Needed to feel you alive inside me. I was so worried. So glad you're safe." She eased her grip on his bottom to stroke his sides and back. "I wish this could last forever. Ohhh...ahhh...!"

Her next orgasm saved him from having to respond. While pulsing around his aching cock, she punctuated her current round of bliss with a shriek of excitement.

Between her soft body, lusty moans, and dripping wet cavern of volcanic lust, he couldn't hold back any more. "Babe...I'm...fuuuck...coming!"

With a sharp, final thrust, he came, his glorious climax tearing a ragged cry from his throat. His whole body stiffened as his mind turned numb with rapture. He spurted a full six times inside her, sending his cum deep into her waiting pussy. Against all logic, he hoped her body would hoard that part of him for decades.

"Wow," she whispered, drawing him into her embrace. "We definitely both needed that."

His panting filled the room as he recovered. "Yeah," was all he could manage to say.

After enjoying the feel of her sweet embrace for a few more moments, he pulled out and collapsed onto his back beside her. Her hand immediately slipped into his. Tears burned his eyes. She was so trusting! So loving. He was thankful for the darkened room so she couldn't see his distraught face. Their final time together had ended all too soon.

As his pleasure faded, clarity returned. His new memories once again took over his mind. The AVL was waiting for him—counting on him. He couldn't put off his mission any longer. Schooling his face into a neutral expression, he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

Squeezed her hand and let go. "Bathroom," he murmured as way of explanation.

She patted his thigh. "Hurry back, lover. I'll be waiting."

The sexy promise in her voice made him wince with residual guilt. He would hurry back, all right, but not for the second round of lovemaking she was expecting.

As he crossed the bedroom, he took a deep breath and began building a wall of defense around his heart, fortifying it with his recovered memories. After leaving the realm of villainy and crossing over into the world of heroism, that wall would be the only thing standing between him and total emotional devastation.