Chapter One ~ Another World's Fantasy

Chapter One, Another World's Fantasy

Introduction, so-to-say.

  It was an August day with a very Autumn feel to it. These days were the days that Steffen Pyrrus loved. It was not cold, nor was it hot, but the cool Fall breeze made everything just right. In fact, he'd be outside if it weren't for the fact that he absolutely hated being outside. The outside was a place of betrayal, heartbreak, and the roaming grounds of the many uncultured swines that lived on this God forsaken planet. He was convinced that he could pass up the weather for the safety of his locked bedroom door and his cozy little spinny chair in the corner at the computer desk. He didn't have a reason to lock the door, as his parents weren't home for the week, but it was a habbit he insisted on keeping. Because what if he were scrolling around on Tumblr and some sort of Destiel fan-porn appeared just as his parents walked in? That would be awkward.

    Steffen preferred to live a non-dramatic life, as in the only drama he would witness was on a screen. His friendships often ammounted to nothing. People tended to avoid poor Steffen, as he was such a geek. His social life was a wreck but he knew that and decided that he didn't care because while his classmates were out partying and doing crazy shit, he was going to graduate high school and then have enough money to do crazy shit of his own. He puts people into three categories; I dont like you, you don't like me or you're okay.

    So there he was sitting at his computer desk. It was 12:30 in the afternoon, and of course, he had just prior to sitting at his computer desk, woken up. He typed in his password which contained a personal favorite name of a personal favorite thing, and his initials. He knew of so many fools who had come to him for help because they forgot their passwords. How do you forget your password? He didn't understand because his password was the key to his life. He carefully started to become uninterested in other's lives when they begin to tell him how they had a different password for all of their accounts. Dumbasses. After opening his Google Chrome browser, which he greatly preferred over the rest, he quickly typed "g" and "enter", bringing him to his Gmail almost immediately. Nothing new. Oh well. He did the same for Tumblr, but instead with a "t". He began scrolling.

    He scrolled, looking at each post for at least a millisecond. One of his followers were having a Johnlock marathon. Steffen doesn't ship Johnlock. He respects Johnlockers, but kind of feels against the Johnlock because of the season three events. He was more on the side of Adlock, but most of the time people seemed to attack that ship so he kept quiet. He scrolls past fan art of John and Sherlock kissing. His eyes widened, not from fear, or from the beauty. He simply wondered how people drew such intricate lines on a computer. His skills on Microsoft Paint weren't average, but they weren't that good.

    Steffen quickly scrolled on, realizing that he didn't want to have that image stuck in his head. He hoped it wasn't too late. Suddenly, there was a strange noise. Not strange in the way like abnormal, but strange in the way that it was barely ever heard. His doorbell had been rung. Who the heck could this be? The last time this happened was far too long ago for Steffen to remember. His parents were out of the question. They took a plane to see his grandparents and wouldn't be back again for at least another week and a half. Steffen picks up his handy stick, which was more of a wood pole than a twig-stick, but its length of three feet would suffice if short range combat was necessary. Slowly, he creeped out of his bedroom and towards the front door, light on his feet, attempting to not alert the person at the door. He lifts the blind ever so slightly to try and see who it is.