Chapter 1:Pregnant

Dom

"Babe, im outside." I spoke into my phone in the car. "Okay, I'm coming." She Responded and hung up the phone. I sat in my car on my phone looking through my Instagram feed. A few minutes later my car door open and my girlfriend of 7 months got in.

"Hi!" I spoke excitedly turning my phone off sitting it down in my lap. "Hey." She said and sat her bag down. "Can I have a kiss?" I asked. She leaned her head over and I pecked her lips. I pulled off, started to drive, heading to our destination of the moment. "Babe." Jo said. "Yes" I said taking a quick glance at her. "I love you so much." She said taking my free hand in hers. "I love you too babe." I said stopping at a red light.

"No I mean it, both me and baby Jax." She said and placed my hand over her swollen 8 month belly. "Awe, babe. You're gonna make me cry." I said and rubbed her belly and I felt little movements from Jax under my hand.

We finally reached Jo's OBGYN office for her last appointment. I parked the car and grabbed my keys and phone before exiting the car. I was gonna help Jo but she was already out so I took her bag and held her hand. We walked in the building, I sat down while Jo gave her information to the nurses at the head desk.

Jo soon sat next to me, my hand instantly connected with her belly. I rubbed it and sang Jax went crazy. Jo groaned and moved my hand from her swollen belly. "Babe, no. That hurts." she groaned in pain. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Does it still hurt?" I apologized. "Yeah, he's going crazy." She said. "Can you make him calm again?" She asked.

My hand rubbed her belly and a spoke softly. "Hey baby boy, can you calm down for me. You're hurting your mommy." I soon felt his movements slowed down. "Joanna Dela Cruz." A nurse called out. I helped Jo up and went went to the back, to a room. "The doctor will be with you in a second." The nurse said and left.

Jo sat on the examination table thing with her legs open a little bit. I sat her bag down,which now had my phone and keys in it, and stood between her legs. "What are you doing?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Nothing." I said and played in her hair. She puckered up her lips wanting a kiss. I pecked her lips. She pouted.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I want a real kiss." She pouted. I kissed her lips and pulled away before sitting down in the chairs. A few seconds later the doctor walked in. The appointment went well, we saw Jaxon and he's so big. The next time we see him he will be outside the womb.

We were now in the car, Jo was driving cause she wanted to. "can we go to smash burger?" She asked. "Yeah, the drive Thru." I said as I was on Jo's phone. I was taking selfies and going through her Instagram. We got our food and are now at Jo's mom's house. No one is here, not even her little sister.

we are now in Jo's room, we both eat slow so it took a good 45 minutes for us to finish eating​ and I wanted to see Jaxon's stuff and set up some of his things. "babe can we set up  Jax's bassinet and stuff?" I asked. "yeah, can you get my phone for me I need to call Mike." She replied.

I rolled my eyes and handed her the phone. "Why do you need to call that thing?" I asked. "Like it or not Dom, he is Jaxon's father so he'll be in my life. I want you in my life to so.." She said clearly annoyed. "Whatever." I mumbled, and went and unboxed the bassinet. She talked to her ex while I had organized some of Jax's things.

She was talking to him for a long ass time and I was really irritated by it. I don't give no fucks about  him being the 'father'. I walked out her room to throw away the boxes and I saw Jo's mom and sister was back. "Hey Dom." They both say. "Hey." I replied. "What's Jo doing?" Mrs. Dela Cruz asked. "Talking to Michael." I said.

"I don't like that boy." Mrs. Dela Cruz said. "Me either." I replied. I walked back to Jo's room and she was now off the phone with Mike. She was cuddled up a pillow with her eyes closed, I assumed she was sleeping. I went to her bag and took my keys and phone out and was gonna walk out but her voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked sitting up looking at me. "I was gonna head home." I said. "why?" She asked. "I don't know." I said. "Come cuddled with me." She said. I walked over to her and cuddled her. We were like this until we got up to take a shower.

We showered together, no we didn't do anything. I got dressed in my blue shorts that Jo loves with a random band T. Jo was in her basketball shorts and a sports bra. We went to sleep so  comfortable.

I woke up at 3am for I don't know what reason but I did and Jo was not next to me. I got out of the bed and walked to the front and there she was at the table eating some cereal with some ice cream. "Baby, why are you up?" I asked. "I got really hungry and I was craving something sweet to eat.