Chapter Eight

It's the day of the wedding. I'm so scared. What if Harbor gets scared and doesn't go through with this? "Hey man calm down," Travis pats my back. "You're pacing the room," I look around and all the guys are looking at me concerned. I didn't even notice I was doing that.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm just so nervous," The door opens and Katie walks in with small flowers that are to be pinned on our suits.

"Your bride said she forgot to send these over sooner," Katie hands then to Travis and winks. Katie and her boyfriend broke up so she is trying to go for Travis now. "You get to walk down the aisle with me cutie," Before she walks out of the room I call her name and she turns around.

"Is she nervous?" She smiles.

"She is a mess we have had to do her make up five times she is worried that you are going to bail on her," I chuckle.

"Tell her I was thinking the same but I'm here and I'm ready to marry her. Tell her I love her and she has nothing to worry about" I take a deep breath. Katie hugs me.

"Daddy," Blair walks in with a few of the bridesmaids. The guys stand up straight and come closer. All these ladies are beautiful and single so these guys find it necessary to approach them. At least the ladies feel the same for them.

"Hello little one," I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"Mama l-looks. pretty," She points into the direction of the room.

"I bet she does, just like you," I tickle her and she squeals. There's a knock at the door and the wedding planner walks in.

"Ok, I have the Bride in place. I need the flower girl and the ring barrier, as well as the Bridesmaids and Groomsman Best man and Maid of Honor,"The guys pair up with the girl they have crushes on, Travis and Katie stand next to each other. Blair and one of my little cousins stand next to her. She looks at him and smiles. No, she is already crushing on Xaiver and they are so young. "Groom are you ready to go to the front of the church. I nod and smile. I follow the wedding planner to the back of the church through a pair of doors that take me to the front of the church. I walk out and I see people staring at the back. The doors open and Blair and Xaiver come walking out trowing flowers. Blair sees me and yells.

"Daddy, mama is coming!" She giggles and runs to me. The guests laugh at her cuteness.

"Everyone please rise for the bride,"The priest says. The guys and girls get to their spot Travis pats my shoulder and whispers.

"She looks beautiful," I smile a wipe my eyes as a tear slips out. Harbor makes her way down the aisle and she smiles at me. I wink and she blushes. When she makes it to the end her dad kisses her cheek, she passes her flowers to Katie and holds my hands, they are shaking. I rub her hands and whisper "Calm down relax," She nods and her hands don't shake as much.

---

"I do," Harbor says smiling. A tear falls from her eye. I wipe it with my thumb.

"Do you Tucker Tolkin take Harbor to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I nod quickly.

"Yes, I do," I chuckle and Harbor squeezes my hand. The ring glistens in the light.

"You know the rest, you may kiss your bride," I quickly pull Harbor in and kiss her. She giggles while we kiss and I pull back chuckling.

"I can't believe that we are actually married now," She says. I lay my forehead on hers.

"I love you so much Harbor Tolkin,"

She smiles. "I love you too Tucker Tolkin,"

I pick Blair up and we go down the aisle. People clap and cheer. We walk to the reception hall. "Oh my the cake is beautiful. The decoration and flowers," Harbor holds her dress and goes and sits down at our spots. The groomsmen and bridesmaids walk in and find their spots.