A Thug's Love

I walked into the Marc Jacobs main headquarters in California. I love this place but it's exhausting.

"Hey, Tash." I said greeting the receptionist aka one of my besties.

"Hey bish." She replied. I threw my blueberry muffin at her. "Im finna smash." She said. I walked into my office and set my things down. I pulled out the latest designs and waited for Marc.

"Good Morning, Janiyah." Marc greeted me.

"Good Morning , how are you?" I asked.

"Great. Dou you have the designs?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered handing him the designs.

"Excellent. " He said. He walked out and Tash came in.

"Do you know Caidyn?" Tash asked excitedly.

"Yeah the top drug dealer." I explained.

"He's been hanging in our neighborhood and he looking fine as hell." Tash informed me.

"I don't care for him." I stated.

"But I do girl , you should've seen him looking fine as hell this morning. " Tash told me.

"Bye, Tash." I said pushing her out the door.

Eight hours later I made my way home. I got out the car and walked to the house me and Tash (Tasha) shared. I then remembered I left my keys in the house and Tash wasn't home. I tried to find the emergency key but soon realized I locked the emergency key and my car keys in my car and on top of that it was raining.

"Need help?" Caidyn asked.

"No." I said harshly.

"It looks to me like you do." He stated.

"Maybe a little." I half agreed.

"A little?" He questioned.

"Ok a lot." I agreed.

"You could come with me to my mom's house across the street and come back here in the morning. " He suggested.

"I don't even know you." I informed him.

"Fine ma have it your way." Caidyn said walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled after him. He stood there smirking. I caught up with him and we walked to his mom's house.

"Momma!" He yelled. His mom came downstairs and examined me head to toe.

"You finally brought home a good one." His mom stated smiling.

"She's not my girl." Caidyn stated a little annoyed.

"Whatever and dinner will be ready in 10." His mom informed us. I followed him into his room and plopped down on the bed. I watched as he paced around the room.

"Are you ok?" I finally asked.

"Im fine." He answered. Ten minutes later we were downstairs eating dinner.

"What do you do?" Caidyn's mom asked.

"Im a designer/stylist for Marc Jacobs." I told her.

"That's sounds fun." She said.

"It is but exhausting. "I told her. Caidyn's phone started ringing and he answered it then walked out the room.

"Im worried about him." His mom stated with teary eyes.

"He's a big boy he can handle himself." I said calming her down.

"He needs someone like you to keep him in place." His mother stated looking in my eyes.

"He's not my type." I told her.

"You might just end up with him." She informed me. Caidyn came in as we finished dinner.

"Did I miss anything?" He asked.

"Not really." I replied. We went upstairs to go to sleep. I took off my heels and Caidyn gave me a shirt and some jogging pants. I put them in and got into bed. I snuggled closer to him and in no time I was deep asleep.