Chapter 2

I woke up to a empty bed but Used 2 by 2 Chainz was blasting through a beats® pill speaker. I got up to take a shower. I got out lotioned up then put my clothes on. The alarm on my phone went off signaling that I had to catch a flight to New York for a fashion show. I had two tickets but no one to go with me. Caidyn walked in and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Do you wanna go with me to a fashion show in New York today?" I asked nervously.

"Sure." Caidyn answered.

"Come to my house at 1 o' clock." I told him. I left his mom's house and went to mine. The door was opened so I walked in. I watched as Tash and T , her boyfriend,  made out on the couch.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. Tash jumped and blushed.

"Hey, where were you last night?" She asked.

"At Caidyn's mom's house." I answered.

"Girl you betta get it." Tash said. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get ready. It was already 12:00. I painted my stiletto nails black to match my dress. I straightened my waist length hair and put on a little makeup. I wore a dress by Allure. It was black but the top had silver jewels all over the top and I wore silver high heels. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton carry on and clutch then waited for Caidyn. I grabbed my extra car key.

At 1:00 he rang the door bell wearing a black dress shirt and pants with a Versace gold chain and a gold Rolex with simple dress shoes. We got into me Audi 3 and headed to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six hours later we were chillin in our hotel room. I was waiting for Tash to send me the info. When we got to the fashion show most of the seats were taken so we had to sit at the back. Three hours later we were back at our hotel room.

"Im so hungry." I whined.

"I seen a pizza place we could go to." He suggested.

"Ok let me change." I stated. I changed into a black Nike shirt , ripped light washed jeans, and "Floral" KD VI's (not the Aunt Pearls). I grabbed my black, North face Osito jacket. We caught a taxi there. We got seated and I ordered a regular cheese pizza and Caidyn got a meat lovers pizza.

"How did you get into the game?" I asked.

"My dad left us and we were poor and my oldest brother was doin it so I gave it a try and now Im at the top." He stated. "I want to know more about you." Caidyn told me.

"I'm 22, a fashion designer, have 2 brothers and a little sister, I live with my best friend, Im a twin, and Im Trinidadian, Jamaican, Asian, and White."I informed him.

"Im just black and white." He said. We talked about our childhood, parents, siblings, and life. We got back to our hotel room at 10:00. Caidyn was feeling on me the whole time in the taxi. We entered our room and he basically ripped my clothes off and threw me onto the bed he didn't waste any time easing into me.

"Caidyn."I moaned. His thrust got faster and deeper and he soon had all ten inches inside of me. We did that for about three hours and we were exhausted.                                                     -----------------------------------------------------

I woke up with Caidyn on top of me. It took me a while to get him off me. I couldn't walk right and fell a few times.

"I did it that good?" Caidyn teased.

"Shut up and help me up." I demanded. He helped me into the bathroom. I got into shower and Caidyn followed. He tried to slide into me but I was way too sore. We got out and got ready for the Marc Jacobs fashion show. I wore a black, sparkly Faviana dress with slits on my sides and my chest area that fit my shape perfectly . I curled my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, and dark red lipstick. I wore black platform heels with silver accents.

Caidyn wore a royal blue dress shirt with gray slacks and simple black dress shoes. We had to go early to get the fashion show set up. When we got there models were scurrying around doing last minute things. I walked over to Tasha who was doing model's hair ; Did I mention she was also a cosmetologist but enjoyed being a receptionist because she got to meet celebrities.

I looked around to see models lining up in my designs. I walked over to our newest edition.

"Sophie you got this." I said noticing she was nervous.

"Thanks Mrs. Moore." She thanked me. I went to find Caidyn and he was on his phone again. I felt the sudden urge to puke and ran into the bathroom and did it in the toilet. I flushed it wiped my mouth and washed my hands then went outside like nothing happened.

"Are you okay?" Caidyn asked.

"Yeah Im fine." I lied. I took it easy and the fashion show was a big success. We went back to the hotel room and Caidyn went to take a shower. I felt the urge to puke again. I ran into the bathroom while Caidyn was in the shower.

"Are you pregnant? " He asked concerned.

"I don't know." I said truthfully.

"I'll go buy some pregnancy test." He told me. He left ten minutes later. I ordered almost everything from room service. I was eating some ice cream when Caidyn walked in.

"Damn girl." Caidyn said referring to the food. I shrugged my shoulders and kept eating. He handed me a pregnancy test and I went into the bathroom to take it. I waited for the results and couldn't believe what I saw.