Chapter 4

"Javed stop!" I yelled. My parents walked in with my little sister.

"What's going on?" My parents asked.

"Ask the guy that got your daughter pregnant." Javed stated. I felt like crying but nothing was coming out.

"You're pregnant?" My dad asked.

"Suprise." I said. Caidyn stood by me and rubbed my back.

"You're the father!" My dad yelled.

"Could everyone get out?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"No why don't they stay for dinner." Caidyn interjected.

"I really don't care at this point." I stated walking into the kitchen. I was about to sit down but I got dizzy and I almost fell but Caidyn caught me. He set me down gently in my chair. He brought out the food as everyone got seated.

"What's going?" Tash asked walking into the kitchen.

"Did you know Liyah was pregnant?" My mom asked.

"Yea, I just found out." She stated."Who's the father?" She asked.

"Caidyn." I answered quietly.

"Ya'll was together for like two days." She told everyone.

"That's not helping." I stated. We finished dinner and sat in the living room talking and laughing when Caidyn's mom walked in.

"Hey, Aliyah." She greeted me.

"Hey." I replied. She handed me some ice cream.

"Hey momma." Caidyn said. She ignored him and introduced herself to my family. I sat there with my head on Caidyn's chest looking around.

"Just wait till they leave." Caidyn whispered huskily in my ear. I looked up at him and laughed. When everybody was gone Caidyn carried me up to my room. He took off my clothes and laid me on the bed. He left and came back in just his boxers. He hooked his phone up to my speaker and Beg For It came on.

He got on top of me ,slipped off his boxers, and went into me. He started off slow.

"Caidyn." I moaned softly in his ear. He went a little faster each time hitting my g-spot . This time I moaned his name louder. He went even faster and deeper.

"Caidyn!" I yelled when I had reached my peak. He didn't stop and kept going.

"I'm not done yet." Caidyn said. My screams drowned out the music. Three hours later Caidyn was knocked out. There was blood on the bed sheet from where I clawed him on his back. I couldn't sleep because I was hurting so much. I woke Caidyn up to ease my pain.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Something.I'm hurting everywhere." I stated.

"I'll do it in the morning." He said.

"Now!" I commanded. He started kissing down my neck and pulled me closer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up when Caidyn started jumping on the bed. I felt somebody watching me and looked towards the window but there was no one there.

Unknown P.O.V

Did she see me, I asked myself. I got into my car and called Jase. I was working with him to bring Caidyn's empire down so we could take over the game. I got my phone out to call Jase.

"I got the info." I told him.

"Great now all we need is the girl." Jase stated.

"I can take care of that." I told him. I hung up and drove to Jase's trap.

Caidyn's P.O.V