Part 1: what this game will be like!

So if you can think of Transformers, Gundam, Dragon Ball Z games and the Disney video games, you can think of this potential title.

A title which is really gonna satisfy us players from the first level to last.

So I have this idea for a remake of Kirby: Planet Robobot. Somewhat like its predecessor, it will have some elements of Planet Robobot, and still have characters like Susie, Max Profit Haltmann, and Waddle Dees, but this remake will be targeted towards older fans.

It will be released on the Nintendo Switch sometime after the confirmed 2018 Kirby title gets released.

https://www.change.org/p/a-new-kirby-game-for-the-switch

But unlike the previous titles, this one would look very different. The art style would still be cartoonish, but much less as it becomes mixed with realistic 3D renders.

Kirby would be very different, please don't hate me for this, but his voice would be lower-pitched due to his age, and would no longer say Poyo. He might be changed from fluorescent pink to gentle blonde, and might have brown hair, brown eyes, and have limbs connecting his feet and hands. An OC I made - actually an alternate version of the puff - could become a reality if you help Pitch in.

But don't get bitter with me on this: I do NOT want to see Dedede, Whispy Woods, Frosty or any other extremely recycled characters that appeal to a younger audience than the intended age for this title. They are obnoxious, dumb and not cute anymore.

I wouldn't mind seeing some blood or language in this title...