REGRETS(one shot)

¤REGRETS¤ 1.1 Why do we ever have to get hurt once love is involved? Can't we just be happy and live our life to it's fullest as teenagers while we still got the chance? I'm Sakura Yuki. My name is a mixture between Japanese and Korean. But in reality, I'm a pure Filipina. I'm a simple

girl, tanned and the materialistic type. I was 12 years old when I found myself falling in love with someone. I'm not really sure what's the reason why I fell in love with him but I do know one thing; He stole my heart. I considered him as my first real love. First love never dies. Maybe, I think it's true. 'Cause it's been 4 years and my heart still beats fast everytime I saw him. Why do we break-up again? Why can't I be brave and not a freakin' coward that keeps hiding for the past 2 years? Why can't I just bring myself to break up with you personally? I've got so many questions running through my mind. Questions that I know the answers. I just can't help but wonder about the If's and But's. I regret what I have done 'til now.

1.2 He's 2 years older than I am, the same age as my brother.

His name is christianThe guy who stole my heart. It all started with a simple love letter.

(Yeah, I know that it's out of style, but what can I do? That's how we met.)

His friend, Dennis, is the one who serves as the messenger between the two of us, like a bridge.

I was on my way to my sister's house when 2 random girls shouted and asks me; "Miss, he wanted to ask if it's okay to be your BOY- FRIEND!" That's what they usually tells me everytime I passed by the street to my sister's house.

It happened so quickly. I just found myself exchanging love letters with him.

I already considers him as my crush.

My friend that always accompanies me wherever I go also got a crush on him by that time.

Maybe, it' because of jealousy or fear that she could take him away from me that brings me to answer him.

Days ,weeks and months had passed.

and now your definitely a father and a husband i don't understand because your too young for that thingy responsibilities.

One day i saw my self

crying and asking what happened!?

what happened to both of us?

what is the real reason of our break up?

is still have a chance?