Chapter 2

Taehyung pov-

“Yes, I said SORRY! HAPPY?” she said and leave me dumbfoundly for a second and ……why is she looking at me like the…God?? I shrugged and go to meet my friends who are the kingas. While I go to the rooftop which is our own place where is no fangirl and no screaming, I keep thinking about the girl who I just met..She was different from other girls…They will blush or scream whenever  they see us…But she didn’t. There is no way she don’t know me because everyone in this school know me…But why is she acting like this? Did she hate me? HaHaHa no way that she hate me because I am irresistible ;).

“What are you doing there, taehyung-ah? Come and sit here.” Hobi hyung handed me to sit beside him.

“Why are you late, Taetae hyung?” Jungkook asked me as I sit beside hobi hyung.

“As usual” I said and started eating the bread that I bought from the cafeteria.

“ I see. Btw where is Yoongi hyung?I didn’t see him since  I reached here.” Jungkook said.

“May be sleeping at somewhere!” Rap-mon hyung said. “ You are right, Namjoon” jin hyung said.

We then play around with each other until the brake time is over. And we go to our own classes.

Sulli pov-

When Somi left, I just stand there where I was and look at taehyung’s handsome face…. ‘ Is he even a human?’I thought. Then Taehyung look at me and left.

But I still can’t get over taehyung’s face and stand there alone.

“ Hey, Miss. Are you ok?” someone asked me. I looked at the person and I found…

“Y-yoongi! W-what are you doing here?” I stutter…. ‘ So cute’ Yoongi thought.

“ Umm….I saw you standing with a shock face so I just wonder was something wrong  you” he said looking straight into my eyes.

“Oh, about that!? I am fine. I just thinking about something😊. ” I said smiling and calmly but inside I am like jhurhgbugr wtf!! He care about me? Kyaaaaa!!!

“If you say so ☺ I will go then..See ya’..?” he said and left.

“ Did he say ‘see ya’? OML! What just happen now? Omg..I so happy” I jumped up and down with the happiness.

Catharine pov-

I eat my pizza (<3)that I bought for me and Sulli and banana juice at the cafeteria alone because my crazy bestie hasn’t come after me yet 😏

“What take she too long??If she don’t come, I will eat this pizza all by myself” I said under my breath.

“ Yah! Somi! SOMI!” Sulli shouted directly into my ears.. “Oh my poor ears!” I said and glared at her.

“Hee.. sorry Somi-ah. I’m just  too excited.”she apologized.

“ Why so excited? And what took you so long?”I said while taking a bite of pizza.

“ Guess who did I see just now?” she said.. “Who? Min yoongi?” I said and took a sip of my juice.

“ Wow, Park Somi! How do you know?” she said shock. “Well, I’m just guess” I said and keep eating my food because remember I am so so hungry that I can eat a horse. “You’re right! I saw Yoongi and he told me ‘Are you ok?’ and we………..” she keep talking and don’t touch any food.. “ Won’t you eat today? Don’t you hungry?”I cut her whatever she is talking.. “I am not hungry.You can have all.”she said.

“ Thank you. And go on..” I said. “what am I talking ?? Ohh, yeah, and he said that if you say so and…………” she continued her words.

After we finished eating..should I say I finished eating, we go to our lockers. While I walk to the locker, I see taehyung kissing a girl at his locker..Well, my locker is in front of his so..  He saw me walking towards my locker but he ignores and continues kissing her..

‘what a playboy! Did they forget the fact that they are still in the school?’ I thought and rolled my eyes. I take out my books quickly and go to the class because I don’t want to see that faces anymore.. I sit at my seat. Me and Sulli are not in the same class today and I hope nobody sit beside me. Suddenly the door opens and every heads including me turn to the door because….why not. And there he is. Kim Taehyung comes in the class… the class becomes noisy.. “ oppa, did you change your class?”  “oppa, sit with me” “ no, oppa will sit beside me. Right, oppa”

“ Why are they so curious about him? And why are they calling him oppa when they are in the same year?” I thought.. He just smiles at the girls and looks around. When he meet with my eyes, he smirks. I rolled my eyes and looked away.. but I feel that he walks towards…..ME? No, don’t come.

He sit on the seat beside mine and put down his backpack..

“Who says you can sit here?”

“ Me? This is nobody’s anyway. You should be happy cause everyone is going crazy to sit with me” he smirks.

“ not me so shut tf up. Why don’t you sit with your fangirls? Why is it me out of all ppl?”. Then the prof comes in and starts teaching.

“ chill, baby. Why are you so sensitive today? Are you on your period or what? And because you are so lucky” he whispers  not want to be heard by the prof.

“YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! DON’T CALL ME THAT AND I’M SENSITIVE BECAUSE I HATE YOU AND I DON’T WANT YOU TO SIT BESIDE ME” I shout out loud. Everyone turns to look at me and glared..? What's their problem?😏

“Do you need something, mrs. Park and mr. Kim ?”

“n-no, mrs. Lee. I just want to change my seatmate” I said politely.

“No, you can’t change and if you guys want to settle your problem, do it in detention for 2hours after the school.”

“ What do you mean by you guys? I didn’t do anything. She was the one who shouted.”

“ yes, you heard right’ You Guys. Both of you have detention for 2 hours. Any questions?”

“ N-no.. Mrs. Lee.”we said together.

I glare at him.. “ What?” he said.. I just rolled my eyes and concentrate back on what the prof is saying.

‘ *sigh* today’s  gonna be a very very long day’ I thought.