Chapter 4

Somi pov-
I pull away quickly from him “ahh.. what do you mean?”
“ I mean you are……ugly” of course, he is Kim Taehyung. What do you expect? May be I heard wrong.
“ Aish, seriously…” I rolled my eyes. “ Anyway why are you sitting here?? In front of me??”
“ because…” he put his index finger under his chin as if he is thinking “ because I can ;-)” he winked…
What is he? He thinks I’ll fall in his game like the other girls? No!Never!
“ What do you want?”
“ I want your name?”
“ Why should I tell you?”
“ it’s ok. Don’t tell… if you want me to call you UGLY DUCK :P”
“ WHAT THE ???? aish! Fine. My name is Catharine”
“ oh. Hi, Catharine!!” he grined happily.
“ what gotten into you? You don’t look like when you were in front of others I mean you always act cool in front of your fans”
“ Yes? Idk? But that’s all ?”
“ What do you mean?”
“Tell more about of you”
“ Why should I? I don’t want to.”
“ ohh..come on.. Cathyyy.. I bored. Taehyungiee boreeed..we have to stay here for another one and a half hours. Let’s talk about ourselves. I will tell my story after you.. pleassseeee” he makes puppy eyes and talks in a childish manner while grabbing the end of my sleeve and swaying.
“ haha..omg! are you 6? Seriously.. what happen to you? I’ve never seen this side of you.. is this your other side that no one knows?”
“ Because I-I’ve never shown this side to anyone excepts my very-close ppl”
“ Then why are you showed me? I mean I’m  not even close to you”
“ I……I don’t know. May be you are different from other girls who come to me because of my face and my wealth. You don’t look like this, may be”
“umm.. ok. Hello! I am Catharine. I am 18 years old. I am half-american-korean. I stayed with mom, aunts and grandpa at American. Now, I live alone. My dad have already passed away and I am the only daughter in family. Anddd my dream is to be an idol so I came here. I guess that’s all.”
“ I have a question”  “ Yes? What is it?”
“ Do you have boyfriend?”
“ umm? No?”
“ Good..”
“ what??”
“ nothing. Ahh.. don’t you have any Korean name?”
“ Yes, I have one. It’s Somi, Park Somi. But you can’t call me that because only my favourites can call and you are not. So you can’t” I glared at him.
“ arraseo… SoMiMi”
“ Yah! I said Don’t call (.”
“ Make me” he shouted and run away.
“ Kim Taehyung!! You, stop there.” I shouted and chased him.
“ hahahaa. Catch me if you can :P”
I run and then I trapped with a chair and fell down… “ AHHHHH…” I yelled and tightly closed my eyes and ready to meet with the floor.
But I didn’t feel the pain?? I open one of my eyes to find taehyung is under me.. he is looking into my eyes and his hands were wrapped around my waist.. I widened my eyes.OMG! This position is so awkward. He looks my eyes and lips and eyes and lips again.. WHAT?? LIPS? And he leans in slowly… we are now only a few centimeter aparts. I can feel his hot breath on my skin. SOMEONE come and explain me what is happening just now!!
I stand up quickly and take a big breath.. idk since when I hold my breath. My heart is beating in inhuman speed.
“ ahum.. I-I am sorry. Did I hurt you?” I said as I calmed myself down..
“ No,no.. did you hurt?”
“ No. Thank you for saving me” I said smiling..
‘Omg! Stop smiling pabo…you make my heart driving crazy. It is beating so fast… hey! Stob it!! And what did I think? Kiss her? Damn. That’s so embarrassing. I will act like nothing happened. ’ Taehyung said in his mind.
“ It’s not a big deal. I just did what gentleman should do” he said proudly..
“ alright, gentleman… how about we sit back and talk about your story?”
“ good”
“ hello, I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.. I am 18 years old. I am handsome sometimes cute also. I love singing and dancing. Actually all of BTS members love to sing and dance. We have the same dream and that why we become bestfriends. I live with my dad. I don’t have any siblings but I am not lonely at all because I have BTS <3. They are like my family. Andddd …then.. I don’t know anymore” he said while grinning happily.
“ where is your Mom?” I asked without thinking twice and regretted it immediately because his happiness disappear at once.
“ S-she left us… she..she left me and my father when I was 7 years” he said as his face turns into gloomy and sour. OMFG! What have I done? Why was I asked it to him in the first place? I panic as Taehyung’s eyes become watery.
I run up to him and hug him tightly. First, he was shocked but he hug back tightly… I rub his back in circle motion slowly to calm him down. He sets his face at the crotch of my neck and sobs silently.
“ I’m sorry” I said as I feel bad for him.
“No. it’s not your false. Do you still listento my story?” he said in his deep voice lowly but enough for me to hear..
“ No,No. don’t if you don’t want to”
“ I want to..” he said and I can feel that he smiles while he is saying this.
“ because of her ( his mom), I started to hate girls and afraid of being close with girls. I knew they will leave me one day. But one day a girl approved me. She looks lonely but I refuse to talk back her. However she didn’t give up.l long story short, we became friends and I kinda trusted her. She confessed me and we dated. But one day I found out she is cheating on me…Since that day, I’d never trusted anyone excepts my hyungs. I became a playboy and I am right.. they only want to date me because of my face and wealth not because of me,Kim Taehyung…haa. girls are all the same.” He scoff. We are still in that position which is hugging each other. I starting to comfortable being with him.
“ then, why are you telling me when I am a girl too?” I rolled my eyes playfully.
“ haha.. may be because I didn’t see you as a girl in my eyes” he pulled away from me and stuck out his tongue at me.
“ I’m glad to hear that. Thank you..?” I glared at him.
“ you’re welcome” he grinned.
“but Taehyung-ah, please do remember one thing that not all girls are the same. So be courage and don’t be afraid to love again”
“ haha, I see now. I  I’ll try” he smiled.. “ but you know what you called me Taehyung for the first time. You always called me Kim Taehyung. Does it mean we are friends now?” he asked me for answer.
“ I don’t know..? Are we?” I pretend like I was thinking