Chapter 1

"Abby come on. Can we please go to the party?" Drew looks at me with his puppy dog face and his eyes start to water. "Pretty please."

"No Drew. This is the only day we can hang out before you leave for your tour. I'm not going to be able to see you all summer." I look away from him otherwise I won't be able to say no. He does the puppy face too well.

As I look down at my food, I hear him slide out of his side of the booth and sit beside me. He grabs my hand and tries to make me look at him. It looks like he is actually going to cry.

"Stop it. I'm serious. My answer is still no." Drew just stays were he is looking at me with the face. I put my fork down and turn to look at him. "Why do you want to go to the party so bad?"

"Because Sarah is going." My eyes go wide. I cant believe he wants to leave me on the only day I'll see him to go hang out with Sarah at a party. I won't see him for 3 months and all he can think about is getting to go to a party and hooking up with Sarah. "TC will be there."

He knows I've had a major crush on TC since I first met him 2 years ago. If he ever uses that against me I know he really wants what he's asking. I sigh and take my hand from his. He must really want to go.

"Why do you always use that? You know I deffinitely can't say no now." He smiles at me, gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes back to his side of the booth.

"I know. He's your weakness." I glare at him as he smiles and winks at me. I smile back.

"Come on. Let's go before i change my mind." I grab my purse, he leaves money on the table, we walk out of the diner, and we get in his car. "Stop at my place first. I have to change and get ready."

"Ok but you better hurry. I don't wanna wait 5 hours again." He whines as he pulls out of the parking lot. I just glare at him and he smiles as he sees my face. "What?"

"He's going to be there so I have to look good. It takes time to look good." He just rolls his eyes and turns back to the road.

As we turn onto my street I hear my phone go off. I pick up my phone and SLUT pops up across the screen. It's my best friend Emily Fischer.

'Are you going to Jayk's party tonight?'

I just smile and laugh as i hit reply and text away.

'Yeah I'm going. Just going home to get ready with Drew. How bout you?'

I hit send just as Drew stops the car and turns it off. We both unbuckle and get out of the car.

"How long do you think it will be till your ready? The party already started an hour ago." We go up my front steps and I try to find my front door key.

"It will be at least 2 and a half hours. Probably more close to 3 tho." I finally find my key and open the door. As I walk in the door, Drew walks in right behind me and I shut the door.

"Can you try to hurry." He pouts at me and I just laugh.

"Hey, just be glad I agreed to go to this party." He thinks about it and just shakes his head.

"True. I'm not gonna deny that." I smile and we both head up to my bedroom.

As I grab my towel to go take my shower, Drew plops down on my bed and grabs the remote to watch tv.

"Make yourself comfortable why don't you." I laugh at him as he smiles back at me.

"Don't mind if I do." He turns back to the tv and starts flipping through the channels. I chuckle and walk into my bathroom.

It's nice having my own bathroom. I know no one will use my stuff and I can have privacy without someone barging in.

As I start showering I'm starting to get nervous. I have no idea what to wear. Don't know what I'm going to do when i get to the party. Hopefully I don't make a fool if front of TC, and I hope I don't get lost or get ditched at the party.

I heard my phone go off, I peek around the shower curtain to look at my phone on the counter and Drew's name pops up on the screen. Already I knew what the text said. He left to go change while I got ready and he would be back soon.

Pulling the curtain back in place I quickly finished my shower, wrapped a towel around me, and wrapped another one around my head to dry my hair a little.

Grabbing my phone I looked at Drew's text message and sure enough he left to go change. He said he would be back in 2 hours. I quickly texted back and put my phone on my counter.

When I walked in my room Emily was doing her hair in front of my mirror at my desk. She already had on her fitted black tshirt crop top and a blue flowery high low skirt with black wedges.

As soon as she saw me she set the curling iron down and turned toward me.

"Are you excited to go to this party? I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun and Jayk is so hot." I just rolled my eyes at her. Of course she would start talking about the party. She loves to go to parties and everyone knows Jayk always throws the biggest parties.

"Calm down there, Em. I'm nervous enough how it is. I don't need to be nervous or worried you passing out from so much excitement too. It's too much for me." I went to my dresser and pulled out my black lace underwear and bra and put it on.

I dropped my towel and started going through my closet to find something to wear. I have to look hot for when TC sees me.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine. Do you know what your gonna wear?" She turned back to my mirror and started doing her hair again.

I picked out 3 outfits to try on. 1) my light blue fringe tank top with white skinny jeans and brown sandles 2) salmon color loose tank top with my white skinny jeans and brown sandles or 3) a light blue dress with a brown belt and brown sandles.

"Do you know which one I should wear? I have to idea." I pulled out each outfit and put it on the bed.

"I like the blue tank top and the jeans but try them all on so I can see them." I try them on and she tells me I should wear the blue top.

As soon as I was done getting dressed, did my hair, and put on makeup, drew walked in.

"Prefect timing drew. Just finished." I smiled and twirled for me.

"Looks hot Abby. Are you ready." Boy is he in a hurry. I nod and we all head to Drew's car and now we are just a short drive away from the party. I get to see TC in just a few minutes.