A Model Student

(Andrea's POV)

Name: Andrea Mizuko

Age: 15

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Date of Adoption:July 30, 1996 (Considered Birthdate)

Nationality: Unknown

Hair Color:: dark brown, long length, wavy

Eye color:: blue/ green

SKin color: olive/ tan

Adoptive Parents: Cassandra and Takao Mizuko ( Japanese)

Strongest Stroke: Backstroke, Freestyle, Butterfly, and Breast stroke ( So all of them)

Dream: " To go to the Olympics and become number one!!"

*****************************************

 I won't bore you with my sad story. How I don't know who my real parents are, why they left me, or why they didn't want me. But that shouldn't be fair right? I mean I don't even know them.

Well there's the problem, so let my mind be.

I'm glad they left me though, I have great parents. My mom and dad may not be my biolgical parents, but they are. they are my parents, and I wouldn't want it any other way. My parents and I are well... don't let me sugar coat it-- we are poor. I go to a worn down, sad excuse of a school, where education is the last thing you think about. I mean it was like a war, you don't know if the person next to you has a gun, or a knife. So if you were going to sleep during class, you'd have to keep one eye open or else there'd be a good possibility of being robbed.

I never tried to make contact, but hey I'm loved anyway! I'm everyone's favorite "asian" and hey  'better making friends than enemies' I say to myself, which is one of my many philosophies. I'm liked by everyone, I'm everyones sister, mamma, and friend.

In the shadow of our little shack of a school stands the Oh, so perfect, pearly gated, shiny, clean, amazingness of St. Marcus Academy. Like a huge-ass castle with a reputation and ego just as big if not even bigger. Despite this school I go to is totally ghetto (A/N I MEAN NO OFFENSE!) I wouldn't change a thing! We are all family, pearly gates, fountains of fancy water, a million rooms for God-knows what, and all the money in the world. I would still stay,

**annoyed sigh**

St. Marcus is a school, no not even a school, more like an academy for all the talentfull, beautiful, rich, and snobs. I mean, do expect everyone being so pure and inoccent? What a big fucking lie! I knew a good handful of girls who were impregnated by the horny teens, teachers, faculty staff, and their rich daddies.

I looked

Their uniforms for girls was a white blazer with a plaided dark red with boxes of white, and the seams of black, solid color collared shirt underneath. Boys were a mix of either a full white uniform, or plaided pants and a white uniform top.

I never could believe in a thousand years that I'd be wearing one. And I NEVER will!

Ugh, now I lost all my desires to go to school now. Unlike St.Marcus my school didn't have a uniform, hell it didn't even have a name! So I just walked along the sidewalk of town my converse speaking after each step from the now pouring rain. I had worn black shorts, and a huge hoodie sweatshirt.

Here's the thing I'm cold-blooded. Not really, it's just even in the winter I can wear shorts, and I'm not taking about whore shorts (ok maybe a little) but I guess since I've had to train in an outside community swimming pool all my life I got used to the cold.

So there I was thinking about getting an iced coffee, when all of a sudden these Marcunts ( see what I did there?) there. 

'SHIT'  I thought inside my head. There was an ever-going war between St.Marcunts and my school. It was like a gang war, but for the social order of all things plastic, it was considered, ' A strong collesion for schools, in which they strongly disagree with eachother and BLA BLA BLA!

What bull crap!

There were two guys, one looked asian and the other..... I could only see the back of their head, but DANM they looked good! IT was then I noticed about four girls hanging onto them. The asian boy was eating them up while the blonde hair boy was still facing the other away.

I walked over to  the counter which just so happened to be right next to them. At first it was just a bunch of people weirdlly staring at me, then a realization lightbulb that I went to the "other school", followed by snickering, name calling, then moved on to getting in my face.

Especially the queen of all the bitches, Brenna.

'Isn't the poor house on the other side of the street?' she said while twirling her finger in her fake beach blonde oddly curled hair. Obviously trying to look cool in front of my friends.

'Listen, I'm trying to cut class in peace with my coffee, just deal k? K.' I said the last 'k' with the same annoying, preppy voice she had.

'At least my parents didn't LEAVE me.' she said.

I honestly didn't care about my real parents, but hell that bitch isn't getting away with it! So I did what any reasonable person would do. Completly dump my coffee on top of her.

And that definatly attracted some attention considering she was wearing all white.

PPppFFfffTT

I couldn't help but to literally roll on the floor laughing, she was wearing three bras and granny panties? PRICELESS.

The blonde boy then turned his head, and then I saw the most beautiful boy I had ever met.

Oh God, first I skip school, then I dump coffee on the mother bitch of the bitches, but I'm now attracted to a Marcunt?

I'm such a model student. Note the sarcasm.

**************************************************

VELL VELL VELL!! (saying 'well' but in a fancy accent)

I know its a short chapter, but.....

My last chapter I asked for 5 votes 2 comments and a new fan

VELL!

I got a new fan! YAY! so this chapter is dedicated to her, thanks doll face XOXO

1 comment and 1 vote -__- **snaps fingers** SO CLOSE!!!

OooOOoohHHhh Welll, I'll lower the bar.. FOR NOW!!

Mwhahahaha

This week's expectation for the new chapter::

2 new fans

2 votes

2 comments

**snaps fingers continuously while other hand on hip** LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XP

Next chapter will be Andrea's and Chris' "Fateful Encounter"

PLEASE STICK AROUND!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

love you all!!

From my fishbowl on CLoud 9

**GLUB GLUB**

XOXO