Team 10

Tessa's pov—

Tessa just woke up, she got up off her bed and went to the restroom, she took a shower and dried off. She took her toothbrush and grabbed her toothpaste as well, she turned on the water and started brushing her teeth. She finished, she ran down stairs and grabs a bowl as well as the cereal. She poured the cereal and grabbed the milk, pouring it in the bowl. Jake walked in and announced there will be two new team ten members tomorrow. she looked at jake and smiled.

Jake's pov—

I came out of my office and went into the kitchen, seeing Tessa eating cereal. I said "There will be new team ten members tomorrow." Jake smiles.
-- Tomorrow comes by --

Tessa's pov —

Tessa heard a doorbell ring, she ran downstairs. She opened the door. "Hello! Who are you? Are you here for Jake?" She said "JAKKKKEEEEE!" She shouted as he saw one of the boys say "Oh no, we are the new members!" The boy says. "Oh?" Tessa smiled, letting them in. "Come in!" The two boys came inside, seeing Jake running out of office.

Martinez Twins pov —

They both rang the doorbell. They saw a beautiful woman named Tessa. They look at her. Emilio thinks "Oh, she's cute." She heard her yell Jakes name. I say "oh no, we are the new members" They both walked in.

Tessa's pov —

Tessa looked at the twins, the one on the right was named Emilio. She looked at Emilio. "Oh my god, he's so cute!!" She accidentally shouted out.
The twins look at her. "Oh, nothing." Tessa says.

———•
That's the first chapter!