chp.6 lust

yn pov
@the mall

"boo what happened to you, shit, went m.i.a all yesterday afternoon and last night"

"well, I saw him again "

"August!?"

"yep "

"well what happened?!"

"well I was bout to go to the coffee shop to get your mocha , and this nigga bump into me and made me drop my phone on the ground , and saw a bunch of fans coming towards us and we ran off to a fancy hotel and thats pretty much it , and me and you supposed to meet him later on cause he wants us to."

"where?"

"studio "

"what time?"

"um....7:30 "

"k, what time is it now?"

"7:0- shit were supposed to meet him right now come on "

*you get a text from your other home girl kaiya says:

"hey girly, heard you back in California and I wanna see you soon later on or tomorrow if dats okay gurl "

"yn: yea see me tomorrow at 7:15 at my apartment that I'm stayin in for now , bye boo "

omg I luvv my kaiya, we known each other for 8 years, and we treat each other like sisters   and our friendship has never broken up since then we first time we met .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(@ studio)

August alsina (verse 1)

let's skip the conversation
got no patience
lookin for a good girl
its a special occasion
bitches be like...

we just came to party, man we just came to party,(skipping to kid ink part)

.
.
.
.
okay now we just came to party, started kinda late
probably one into the morning,
just live out the time
it's bout to ride down the highway,
would hit a club find a hottie
off of molly
fall in love man them niggahz be like....
.
.
.
(got finish with the song)

August pov

saw dat Yn brought her gurl to the studio , damn , Yn lookin fine as hell , shit, but anyway ,  when I did heard dat I had a child that's in Miami,Florida , I was kinda pissed off dat shit and plus wid Yn and dat nigga  trey songz , but anyways,my nigga kid ink was talkin sum:

"aye, who's dat girl with dat other one?"

"my gurl and her friend"

"oh, ight then"

*walks to the girls*

"wazzup ladies " said kid ink *wrapping his arms around aliza hips and aliza started blushing mad hard*

kid ink pov

damn August girl bestfriend was hella fine as fuck , let'me hook myself up wid her doe , ;)

Yn pov

So your talkin wid August bout the book a flight because since he want to see his daughter before he'd to go on tour again for a month or two .

"ight do what day were leaving to Miami " said August

"were going back on Monday morning"

(A/N:oh yeah this was a Friday night by the way)

"ight then, wait Yn let'me do sum then we gonna head out"

"k"

*August walks to the booth and started to sing a song but I believe dat he was singing to............

........."

     ..."me"*

August pov
.
.
.
.
.
"you lookin so good right now, I'd would, if I could pull you right now,but I know you the type to make them crazy, got my homies trippin on you lately, you put sumin in the air , your body amazing, no one cant even say it blazin. your uptight, you got it goin on , cause you keep your hair nice, im not even trippin cause my homies hit , first, cause baby when I hold you , I kno we can make it work, so let me get your contact, in a place I can meet you at, baby let me hit that" (signing the rest till it was over)
:
:
:
:

I saw 2 tears rushing down Yn face when she heard dat shit tho, Im thinking dat , she is forgiving me bout the incident of 5 years ago wid her, hope she dose

°will she forgive him?

TBC:)