Chapter 11: Spending time with Zayn and his Family.

While Zayn and I were visiting his family, we all decided to spend time together and get to know each other more. It ended up being a beautiful sunny day, so everyone decided to go swimming and enjoy the weather. I wanted to go swimming, but I did not have a bathing suit with me. I decided to go tell his mom before we decided to go swimming. "Hey Patricia, I dont have a bathing suit with me to swim in." I told her. She looked up from making our lunch, and smiled. "Thats okay, we can let you borrow one of the girls or we can go buy you some." She replied. "It doesnt matter to me." I replied back returning the smile. She called the girls in the kitchen to see what they think. Donia and Waliyha decided to let me have the bathing suits they have do not fit them anymore. They left the kitchen for a few minutes and came back with several suits in their arms. "Here you go, we can go into Zayns room and let you try them on in the bathroom." They told me handing me the bathing suits. "Thanks, lets go now before Zayn needs in the bathroom." I replied back laughing. We all headed to Zayns room laughing and talking about the guys and funny moments they have had. Once we got into the room, the girls sat on the bed while I went into the bathroom to try on the bathing suits they gave me. When I walked into the bathroom, Zayn was standing at the sink in his towel shaving his scruffy face off. He looked up at the mirror to finish shaving and noticed me standing there. Smiling to himself, he set the razor down and came over to give me a hug. He wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What are you up to?" He asked me. "Trying on these bathing suits your sisters gave me to swim in." I replied holding them up for him to see. "I cant wait to see you in those swimming." He whispered in my ear, causing my arm to have goosebumps. I smiled at him, and whispered back "Its not like you havent seen anything before." He smiled back and went to finish shaving while I tried on the bathing suits. The ones Waliyha and Donia gave me both fit perfect, they were bikins of course. One was blue with white polka dots with matching bottoms and the other was zebra print with black bottoms. I walked into the bedroom to show the girls, they squealed in delight and gushed how perfect I looked. I looked at myself in the mirror and just stared at myself before realizing they were right. I took the suits off and saved them for later when we go swimming. The girls left the room to give Zayn and I some time. He came out of the bathroom freshened from the shower. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder and could smell his aftershave. He kissed me on the forehead and held on tight. A few minutes later a knock on the door interrupted our time. Zayn opened the door to see his mom standing there. "Sorry to interrupt but the guys are here to come to our cookout." She said smiling at us both. I followed them out the door and downstairs. When we go to the stairs I could hear them all laughing at something Harry said. Sitting in their backyard around the tables were Harry, Stephanie, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Sophia and Niall. When they saw us, they all got up to give us hugs and cry tears of joy. The cookout began and it lasted almost all night. We ate until we got sick, swam in the pool and had a dance party with out music blasting. I honestly didn't want this night to end, but at one am Patricia called the party to an end. Harry, Stephanie, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Sophia and Niall all decided to stay the night. We all ended up crashing downstairs in the basement. I was so happy to see all of us together again, under the same roof. I snuggled up to Zayn and fell fast asleep.