Cameron Dallas & Nash Grier Gay FanFic

Epilogue:

Cameron and Nash had both been at magcon for about a week, Cameron was practically drooling over Nash every time he saw him; sharing a room with him only made his sexual desire for him worse. Nash had always been his best friend, Cameron had just never looked at Nash in any other way then like a brother.

-

Cameron's POV:

Nash had left the room and I had an overwhelming urge to jump on top of him anytime he was around.

I went to my bag that served as a makeshift dresser and closet, grabbing a towel and my bottle of shampoo and body wash combination, I went to the bathroom. The bathrooms in this particular hotel were huge. A nice big counter, a thrown (toilet) fit for a king, and finally a shower the size of New York. I turned the shower, stripped down, and got in.

Nash's POV:

Not even 5 minutes away from the room and I realized that I had left my phone on the charger.

I retraced my steps through the wonderfully decorated halls and got to the room. I fumbled around in my pockets for my key, and to my surprise there was nothing in either.

Great.

Suddenly great full that Cameron had stayed in the room, I knocked on the door, hard. I began to get impatient when he didn't answer.

"Damn it!" I said barely recognizable to my own ears.

I knocked again, louder.

"Coming," I heard Cameron's smooth and sexy voice say.

He opened the door in a loosely wrapped towel, his abs looking marvelous with the water making them shine. Oh how I wished I could rub my hands against-

And that's when it happened; his towel completely dropped off of him.

"Uhm, Cameron, look down," I said staring at his god-like package.

He looked down and his cheeks instantly flushed.

Cameron's POV:

"I uhm, sorry." I said trying to wrap the towel tightly around myself as fast as possible.

"Don't be sorry, it isn't something to be ashamed of." He said.

When I didn't respond his face completely went from being happy to being serious.

"Look, Cameron, I need to tell you something."

"Can it wait while I change?" I asked getting clothes from my bag.

"No, I mean please just come here, if I wait I won't say it."

"Okay," I said confused.

"Look, Cameron, I've been uhm... Attracted to you, for a long time now, and it doesn't make sense because I don't think I'm gay. I just don't know, dude. I'm sorry if that was awkward, but I needed to let it out before I clawed you clothes off and started attacking you." He said.

I was completely and utterly shocked, " no its okay dude. In kinda attracted to you too." I said.

Before I could think anymore I leaned over and kissed him. I felt him recoil but he didn't pull away, instead he got over the shock and kissed back. I pulled him to where we could lay fully on the bed.

"Are you okay with this Nash?"

"Yeah," he replied simply.

I'd made out with girls before, but never a guy. It was different, but in a good way.

I was surprised when I felt him go hard over me. The surprise didn't last for long because I got hard too.

"How far do you want to go?" He asked.

"As far as you want to go," I replied.

I pulled his shirt off over his head. I saw his abs in between kisses, they made me even more hard.

He was truing to get my towel off, I pushed him away. "Let me help you." I said.

He sat up on my lap. I pulled the fold apart and exposed my package, it sprung up like a stressed coil.

He looked stunned.

"Can I see yours?" I asked child like.

He didn't answer, but instead about ripped his jeans off. He threw them off the bed exposing his hard cock. I looked but one look was enough.

I started sucking without thinking, but he was enjoying it.

A few minutes flew by and he started to move his hips forward , a sign he was about to cum. That didn't stop me though, I kept sucking until he had nothing left to let come.

"I need you in me," he said.

"I don't have a condom, Nash."

" its okay I'm a virgin," he replied as if he knew I was going to say that.

"Okay" I said.

I pushed him down doggy style, like I had seen in the one gay porn video I had ever watched.

I started to finger him, every time he would stretch, I would add another, until I got to three.

"Just enter me, please!" He said.

I nodded, and pushed just the tip into him.

He moaned.

I continually pushed more and more in, slowly.

I started thrusting.

In and out, in and out, I told myself mentally.

I cummed, more then I had ever let out before.

I pulled out and played next to him, and kissed him hard.

I couldn't believe I was doing this with my crush, Nash.

I pulled away, "I love you, Nash."

Then someone knocked on the door.

-

To be continued. I'm in love with this story, omg.

I didn't read over this so it probably has some spelling and grammar mistakes but that's fine, I think.