👉 Chap5 👈

"What? Ong added the yellow potion" Lisa asked unbelievably.

Daniel was now fuming with anger. "YEAH! HE'S SO FREAKING ANNO-"

Lisa interrupted " wait! What  I meant was, he 'only' added the yellow potion. Its so not him."

"What do you mean" Daniel asked

"It's the least he had done in the college history. You are lucky to be honest. When you came running to me, i thought he  had created an explosion or fractured your hand!" Lisa spoke.

"Hahaha! You are actually hyping him up!" Daniel fake laughed.

"Dude! I'm serious" Lisa said

" I'm too!" Daniel pouted.

Lisa chuckled and said " Okay! Next class is about to begin. See ya!"

" You're friend is being tortured here and you laugh like nothing happened?" Daniel spoke in his overdramatic voice.

"Torture? Its not even near to It. He can do even worse. Beware!" Lisa waved to Daniel and disappeared into the crowd. Daniel muttered to himself sarcastically "yeah I'll beware of that dog"

The latest talk of the University - Ong Officially Started To Bully The New Kid.
The news spread faster than harmful diseases like Dengue and Cholera. (loll)
Each and everyone knew about it by now.

Daniel ignored the talks and stares from the students.

He decided. He wouldn't let the so-called troublemaker to bully or insult him. Dan was nothing less than him. He thought to teach him a lesson later.

*
He entered the next class. Ong was nowhere to be found, he's probably bunking the class. Daniel just went in and sat down beside a wizard who's name was Lai Guanlin. The class started and he tried to concentrate in the lesson.

Dan was so into his scripts that he almost forgot his surroundings.

few mins later~~

He felt a hand around his shoulder. He quickly turned towards his left to find a smirking jerk.

You are right - He's Ong.

Daniel was shook from his sudden appearance.
"what the- fuck!! " Daniel mumbled to himself.

"Hey Mr. Kang!!" Ong called out sweetly. 

He gritted his teeth  and replied "its Daniel"

"Mr. Kang, I'm pretty sure you know me by now! I never be this sweet to anyone. New students would run away the first day from the university. You and Lisa are the first one to bear this all. Its not that I'd not do anything to you. I'm just warning you don't show too much of you're attitude to me. I'm not a Good guy"

Sweet? Run away? Not a god guy? My god what in the god's name is he talking about?!!!!! Daniel thought to himself.

"I'm not a good boy either?" Daniel coldly replied.

"The difference is I'm a guy and you're a boy" Ong spoke something unintelligent.

" i never knew you were gay though!" Daniel sarcastically replied.

"I am Man!" Ong exclaimed clearly offended for some reason.

Daniel had never been this angry before. He still hid his anger, he did not freak out. But he had a strong urge to kill the person next to him.

Both did not speak for the next few minutes.

Ong started again.
"I've heard that you're a topper. I'm pretty sure you know how to heal broken bones and wounds. Cause you may need them later." Ong spoke in the most gentle way he could ever afford.

*silence

*glares

Daniel pulled out his wand, pointed it towards Ong and quickly chanted the spell

"*CANTIS!!! "

(*Cantis - a spell used to make a person burst into a song. Suddenly)

"PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP PICK ME... PICK ME UP!!!!!!!"

Can you guess the person who's singing the song?
Option A - Ong
Option B - A
Option C - B

Its Ong Seongwoo everyone.

The whole class is staring wide eyed at the boy whoz singing like there is no tomorrow. The teacher was shocked as well. Everyone were in utter disbelief.

"I WANT YOU PICK ME UP! UP! UP! UP!............I WANT YOU TO PING ME UP" Ong was singing uncontrollably.

Daniel was having the timeof his life, enjoying the scenario. He was laughing like a maniac. He made sure to shoot everything in his phone. Its been a while since he laughed like this. It was fun. 

*********

A/N : thank ya'll for the kind response. Hope you like it 😊
Please Vote and Comment. I appreciate it.