The club

We got to the club, we got out and looked at the huge building. "i am requesting teenager" i said with a smile.

"You always do" haley said.

"Well its a good song" i said walking inside the huge building. I covered my eyes with my hands so the lights wouldn't blind me. Me and haley spotted Abby and Mark and walked over to them, not trying to get pushed over in the process. "lots of people here tonight" i said looking around.

"Ya" said haley in agreement "oh ya me and Ashley met one of the new neighbors" haley said "and the one we met was super cute" she added smiling.

"He also was the perfect hight for you" i added .

"Yes, yes he was" haley said smiling.

"Well how many is there?" asked abby.

"Three" i said.

"Did you meet them?"

"No"

"Oh ok"

"Ya, well i am going to go get a drink" i said standing up.

"I will come with" haley said standing up.

"Ok" i walked over to the bar with haley. We sat down and ordered two Shirley temples, so good! "hey isn't that Richard?" i said pointing to him

"Huh ya it is" haley said with a little laugh.

"Richard!" i yelled and he walked over to us

"Hey...wait a second...Ashley? Haley?"Richard asked.

"Yep thats us" Haley said.

"Omg i have not seen you guys forever!" Richard said.

"Yes i know" i said "we should go and dance since there is finally room on the dance floor" i added.

"Ok" they both said in agreement and we walked out to the dance floor. ok i am not a good dancer at all but right now i did not care i was not here to impress anyone. Just then niall came up with two boys around his age. I have to say they where both cute.

"Hey" niall said walking up to haley. "did not think i would see you here" he added

"Well we are always at the club" haley said

"Yep" i said and moved over by Richard and started dancing again. i felt someone put there hand on my shoulder, i turned around. i saw the the one dude that was with niall...the one with green eyes and curly brown hair and rosy red lips, he was pretty hot. wait what am i saying i dont even know his name.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" i said

"Whats your name?"

"Ashley"

"Harry,nice to meet you love"

"You to" i just smiled. then Abby walked over.

"Hey who are these guys?" abby asked

"They live in the apartment across from us" i said

"Oh ok" she said. i caught that one other boy that was with niall and Harry checking abby out and i think mark saw that and glared at him.

__________________________

Well this is only half of chapter 2 i will update the rest soon but i just wanted to update some that i have c;

~Ashley~

________________________