Mrs.BadAss

Bitch, cunt, whore, those words played over and over again in my head. I looked over at Haley and Abby, my best friends and room mates.

"You are messing with the wrong people!" haley screams at Amber and Claire, two bitches who think there better than us, they turn people against us, start rumors, and get people to beat us up. That has been going on for a few years, we did nothing about it for a year, thinking it would go away, but it did not stop. We finally decided that we where not going to go down without a fight, now we are known as 'the bad girls' of the grade.

"Hey look its Mrs.Badass" someone from school points to me, i am walking home from a long, boring day of work, i am a waitress at a small cafe in are small town. Haley and Abby work there to but different shifts. I walk down the street ignoring everyone and just think about how much i have changed over the years. I smoke now, drink, party late at night, once in a while have some drugs, break rules, skip school and pretty much anything you can think of but im not alone, i do all that with my two best friends.

I walk in are medium sized apartment we all share. "hey" i say and flop onto the couch. "hello" i hear Haley yell "wheres Abby?" i ask "with mark" Haley says. Mark, Abbys best guy friend, he does not think of us as bitches and sluts and what not, he is really nice to. "Oh ok" i replied. Haley walked out carrying a bag of chips and floped down next to me. "hey we should go to the club with abby and mark" she said grabbing a handful of chips. "Ya sounds fun to me" i said "ok i will ask them" "ok". i walked to my room and put on my 'Normal people scare me' shirt,black skinny jeans and my black vans. I walked downstairs and haley had on her 'vans off the wall' shirt, blue skinny jeans and dark green vans. she grabed the keys to her yellow jeep and we walked out. then a blonde boy with deep blue eyes,around 20...are age bumped into her. "sorry love" he said looking down at her...he is like 3 inches taller than her, the perfect hight. "its ok" she said looking up at him. Well he was cute and it looked like haley thought he was cute. I put my headphones in and put on the song 'teenager' by chemical romance...good song. i started walking away but haley grabed my arm, i took the headphones out "ya?" i asked. "this is one of my best friends, Ashley" she said with a smile. "hi" i said "hi...i have two friends i am living with to" he stoped to look around "where ever they went" he added. "oh ok" i said and stepped back. "well i better go" said niall, "oh ok bye" haley said. "yep see you later" he said with a smile and walked away.