jimin viciously knocked on the bathroom door. "jihyun hurry up we're going to be late!" he yelled. "wait a second!" the younger replied.

after a few moments the door suddenly opened. "finally." jimin mumbled and grabbed his wrist, dragging jihyun out the house. "why are you in such a rush? i would've never thought i'd see you be so excited to go to therapy." jihyun pulled away from his hyungs grip and scowled.

"i'm only excited because unmyeong is going to be there." jimin smiled. jihyun rolled his eyes at him. "you know she thinks you're creepy right?" the younger looked at his hyung in the eyes. "remember the last time you came with me and you were staring at her the entire time? yeah, you kinda freaked her out."

jimin's smile instantly faded. "well, then i'll try not to stare at her," he inhaled. "that much." jihyun groaned. "hyung, she's the only friend i have please dont scare her away."

jimin knew that jihyun never really had friends and he would always home crying because the kids picked on him, he truly felt bad. but he couldn't help but to stare at unmyeong though. she was too beautiful to not stare. jihyun could always make more friends right?

whatever happens, i'll make her mine.

"i won't scare her away," jimin patted jihyuns back and held him close. "i promise."

~

as the brothers entered the room quietly, everyone turned their head towards them and jihyun shyly waved.

"hello!" the therapist spoke. "jimin, you're back... again?" she asked, slightly tilting her head to the side. "yes mrs. yoonji, jihyun told me he doesn't like being alone. i won't be a bother." he answered back. "really? jihyun has never had a problem like that bef-"

"i'll just be over here." jimin interrupted, slowly walking to the corner of the room while jihyun sat next to unmyeong. jihyun smiled at her and quickly whispered something in her ear. unmyeong snapped her head to the corner of the room where jimin was standing, only to realize he was staring back at her. her eyes widened and she quickly looked away. jimin remembered what jihyun said about unmyeong thinking he was creepy. and he realized how uncomfortable she was getting by him staring at her so he looked away as well.

mrs. yoonji clapped her hands together and smiled widely. "okay, let's start! now, today we are going to..."

unmyeong totally zoned out. she couldn't stop thinking about why jimin always stared at her like that.

is there something on my face? am i ugly?

or maybe he's... obsessed?

she shut her eyes and shook her head at the thought. that can't possibly be the reason.

i'm overthinking this. he's probably a really nice guy, she thought.

she slowly turned her head to look at jimin again, and as expected, he was looking right back as her. but, she didnt look away this time, she continued to look at him, directly into his eyes.

he's really handsome.

unmyeong then felt a tap on her shoulder. she looked beside her to see jihyun with a confused look on his face. "uh, why are you staring at my brother?" he asked quietly.

"u-um, i-i...w-well, i dont-"

"and that concludes our session today i hope everyone learned a lot from this." mrs. yoonji said, standing up. jimin's eyes was now focused on the older lady as she spoke, "remember to never give up and follow your heart. do what you think is right."

never give up and follow your heart...

jimin gazed at unmyeong again and smirked.

~

jimin walked up to jihyun from behind and peered over his shoulder. "who are you texting?" he smiled.

jihyun jumped and dropped his phone. "hyung what the fuck! dont just pop up like that." the younger kneeled down and picked up his phone. "i'm texting unmyeong."

jimin froze. "when did you get her number?" he questioned.

"don't worry about it." jihyun then walked to his room rolling his eyes. jimin followed and sat on the bed. "can you, possibly... give me her number pretty please?" the older asked, lowkey doing aegyo.

"hell no, and aegyo doesn't work on me, you look ugly." jihyun pushed him off his bed and layed down. jimin crossed his arms and glared at his brother.

"do you like her too or something?"

jihyun groaned loudly. "no! shes just a friend, your so annoying. all you've been talking about nowadays is unmyeong. she doesn't like you and she never will if you keep acting creepy!"

jimin walked up to him with a frown and flicked his forehead. "i know what im doing! i'm never gonna give up and i'm going to follow my heart!"

jihyun tilted his head. "did you just quote mrs. yoonji?"

"thats not the point," jimin took a step back. "if you won't give me her number, i'll figure out a way to get it myself." he started walked to the door backwards. jihyun scoffed. "yeah, you do that."

"fuck you." jimin said and left the room. he pouted.

i know she likes me its obvious. the way she looked at me today proves it. i just need a way to get closer to her...

-
wow this story its getting bad already. and even though i dont really like the way i'm writing this story, i'm still gonna try to make it better/enjoyable and try not to end it so quickly like my old book
if the text is in italics, its jimins thoughts.
if the text is bold and in italics, its unmyeongs thoughts.
• jimin
• unmyeong
and yes the therapists name is yoonji it was the first name that came to mind.
if i made any errors, i apologize.
bye ❤