Chapter 1

beep beep beep

you sit up rubbing your eyes and checking your phone to see a text from Anthony. 

you bring your hand up to your eyes rubbing them, trying to fully wake up. you unlock your phone to read Anthony's text,

anthonyyy: (y/n) where are you?

your eyes dart over to the electric clock sitting on your night stand as the clock reads

10:28 AM

you were already late quickly typing a response and throwing your phone down.

(y/n): shit sorry, ill be there in 10.

anthonyyy: hurry we're filming an episode of seriously super stupid sleepover.

A groan escaped your lips realizing you're late for work. Quickly you turn off your phone and head to the bathroom doing some light makeup, and walking to your closet grabbing a white flowy shirt, some black ripped jeans, light pink velvet boots, and your pink sunglasses.

 Quickly you turn off your phone and head to the bathroom doing some light makeup, and walking to your closet grabbing a white flowy shirt, some black ripped jeans, light pink velvet boots, and your pink sunglasses

you grab your keys and a coffee from Starbucks and head to work. 

(time skip to work because i'm lazy af)

You walk into the building looking down at your phone with 2 minutes to spare. As you look up you run into someone  and fall to the ground. You look up to see the cutest boy. you look into his green eyes noticing that your staring.

cmon (y/n) your embarrassing your self!

He looks at you and and holds out his hand to help you up. you take it and smile. 

"sorry about that" you reply embarrassed, slightly biting your lip and looking down.

"oh don't worry it was all me. I'm Noah by the way, i'm new here." he says awkwardly p.

Noah's POV

It was my first day and i was walking down the hallway to go talk to Anthony when i ran into the most beautiful women i've ever seen. and i tripped her. I quickly stand up and offer her my hand, and i catch her starring at me and i blush. My eyes widen as i hear her beautiful voice.

"sorry about that." she says i'm stunned for a moment at how gorgeous she is with her (y/h/c) hair, and her shining (y/e/c) eyes. I suddenly snap out of my daze and quickly saw something .

"oh don't worry it was all me. I'm Noah by the way, i'm new here"

"I didn't know we had someone new, I'm (y/n)" she says smiling and holds out her hand to shake it.

I extend my arm and shake her soft hands.

"Well i need to head out im already late to shoot an episode of ssss."

"I'm actually on that too." i say smiling bigger than before.

"Well we're late lets go!" 

She grabs my hand and sprints in her heels and my eyes widen on how she keeps her balance. we make it to the room just in time.

(y/n) POV

I ran into the bathroom and changed into a hoodie and some pj shorts. And noah is wearing a Darth Vader onsie. He looked so cute. Then the camera man yelled out 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Courtney and Olivia yelled out

"SERIOUSLY  UPERSTUPID SLEEPOVER"

"Hi i'm Courtney and i like to tickle your toes!"

"And i'm Olivia and i like to sniff dirty socks!"

"Hey guys and welcome back to Seriously Stupid Sleepover!" Courtney says excitedly

"Today we have two special guest with us! New member of the smosh squad, Noah! And your favorite (y/n)!"

"For our first game were gonna be playing spin the bottle! Here's the bucket of challenges we have to do! New guy you first!"

I watch Noah  spin the bottle as it comes to stop on me. Everyone ooohs and noah pulls out a slip of paper and reads

"full out make out session"

your eyes widen and he walks over to you and places his lips on yours. stunned you kiss him back he bites your bottom lip asking for entrance you allow him and your tounges fight for domination. you felt the sparks flying as you smiled into the kiss. He pulled away all too soon and sat down. 

When the kiss ended Courtney and Olivia gave you a wink, casuing a light pink dust to flush over your cheeks. 

You finished the game and started walking back to your desk to start looking through your email while exchanging awkward glances with Noah. Ian burst through the door and yells 

"YO YO YO BITCHES PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT AT 9 YOU BETTER BE THERE"

we all giggled at his use of words and went back to work. Soon enough the end of the work day stumbled upon us.

"Hey (y/n)! wanna come get ready at my house?" olivia asked courtney by her side.

"Of course!" i replied happily.

"also the new guy you seem to like him"

"thats not true.." you reply blushing a shade of crimson.

"oh my god (y/n) its so obvious!"

"we need to get ready lets go!" 

they groan and we head out to our cars.

(time skip because im still lazy)

We arrive at Courtney's house and start getting ready in her bath room i out on some nude eye shadow, slightly pink lip gloss, and a red dress, black heels, gold rings, a bracelet, gold choker, and a black clutch. 

We sit in Courtney's car and drive to Ian's house

We sit in Courtney's car and drive to Ian's house. There are already tipsy people walking around outside. I walk in and walk straight to the food table and see Keith, Mari, Sohinki, Boze, and Noah taking shots and i decide to join in. After five shots i sit down and look through my Instagram feed when Noah comes and sits by me. 

"Heyyyyyy Noahhh" i say slurring my words.

"hey (y/n)" he says not sounding drunk in the slightest bit.

"follow mee" i say as i grab his arm and pull his upstairs to an empty bedroom. without warning he crashes his lips into mine and pushes me against the wall. i put my arms around his neck and his has his hands in my cheeks. he bites my lower lip causing a small moan to come from me. he slides his tongue into my mouth and explores every inch. i jump up on him and he picks me up by my legs. I smile into the kiss as he sets my down and his hands start to wander. eventually his hands slide down to my butt and he puts me on the bed. 

To be continued..

A.N. hey guys! i hope your enjoying so far i'm going to try to update daily if possible. Please leave feedback and if you have any suggestions! i always find like weird outfits on fanfics so oi hope you like the ones i chose have an amazing day/night or whatever time it is. love you guys! and thank you again!

love, the writer jupiter

1083  words