Chapter 5

Judal woke up the next morning and scanned his surroundings. He felt heavy for some reason. He tried to move only to hear a groan and to feel arms tighten their grasp around his waist. He blushed when he realized just who it was, but that wasn't his only problem. He felt hot. He felt like his body was on fire "dammit! This is not good... Why did my heat have to start now?? Of all places, it had to be in Sinbad's mansion. What do I do?" He thought to himself. He looked at Sinbad only to see his bare chest. As he observed the rich man he thought of how Sinbad would kiss and hold him. He closed his eyes and imagined how it would feel if Sinbad pinned him down to the bed and dominated him mercilessly. He wanted that desperately. He wondered just how big was he?

He slowly uncovered Sinbad's lower half and reached out to touch him then smacked his own hand away "Ugh... What am I doing...? I can't just touch him while he's sleeping..."
he quickly wiggled himself out of Sinbad's grasp and jumped out of bed then went into the master bathroom that had a separate shower and bathtub along with two sinks he quickly took a shower then took his medication to reduce the symptoms of his heat. He still had to go to school and luckily he thought to bring his school uniform just in case. After he was dressed he went to wake up his lover. He shook Sinbad and called out his name only to get pulled down and pinned to the bed "S-Sin?"

"You smell nice...It almost makes me want to eat you up...~" He said with a deep husky voice that almost made Judal want to beg for him. He turned his head with a bright blush on his face only to feel Sinbad lick his neck making him shiver. "I want to mark you...So.. So bad... when I do it.. I want to be balls deep inside you." Judal wanted to tell Sinbad to fuck him until he couldn't walk but he didn't want to skip school. Especially since he finally managed to actually talk to a group of people. He wanted to talk more. It could be about anything, he didn't care. It could be something stupid like somebody stubbing their toes on their door or something. He just wanted friends. "S-Sinbad you can't... w-we have school..." He growled then sighed "I know.... but it'll be dangerous to let you go to school without being marked..."

"Yeah, but I took my meds so it shouldn't be too bad!" Sinbad sighed "alright, but if anything happens to you today while I'm not with you then, I'm taking you back here and you're staying here while you're in heat so I can protect you. The butlers are all Betas so there shouldn't be a problem with you staying here. I'll pick up Aladdin from school today and he can stay here with us."

"W-We're staying here? But... my heat lasts for three days!"

"I don't mind you staying at all."

"But..... I have work tomorrow?"

"Take off."

"Sinbad..."

"Please Judal... I just want to keep you safe. I don't want anyone touching you and I'm worried because I'll be in a meeting after lunch and I won't be able to walk you to our gym class. In fact, I have to miss gym class entirely. I probably won't be getting out of the meeting until around the time we're usually changing or showering in the locker room" Judal frowned at the thought of going to the gym especially by himself because he hated P.E. He was weak and fragile. Damn near everyone except maybe Pisti and Aladdin could break his body in half like a stick. On top of that, his heat started! He won't let that get him down though. Besides... what about his grades? Sure the work was easy for him to finish (except gym) but he took his grades seriously. He can't miss a day if it meant that his grade would be lowered. "I-I'll be okay Sinbad."

"Fine, but if anything happens I will find out.."

Judal smiled and nodded. They were running a tad bit late so they decided to skip breakfast and head to the school. Judal's hair was tied back in a segmented braid since Sinbad wanted him to keep his eyes uncovered. He was scared to show everyone his eyes, but there was something about Sinbad that made him want to keep the amber-eyed man happy. He loved Sinbad. Sinbad loves him despite his flaws and he couldn't ask for anyone better. He wants Sinbad to be happy with him for fear that the alpha would grow to hate him. Once they entered the classroom they were greeted by Pisti, Yamuraiha, and Ja'far. Pisti was staring at Judal who tried to hide as much as possible. She smiled happily as she saw Judal's face. "Aww! So this was what you were hiding!" Yamuraiha and Ja'far looked over at Judal who had turned himself away from them. Some of the alpha males and females in the class were eyeing Judal. They could sense that he was in heat. Their gazes didn't go unnoticed by Sinbad. He made Judal face forward as he wrapped his arm around Judal's waist. "He is beautiful, isn't he? He showed his eyes to me while we were at dinner last night. After that, he slept at my place. Yamuraiha gasped lightly "Did you mark him????"