Going under

Third person pov

2 months later

The Middleton family is growing strong as ever. Lincoln has gotten bigger and more protective of his family. Snow is still coming down, hard. "Lincoln." (Y/N) voice called the dog. He ran to the sound of that voice. He found his way to (Y/N) room. "After the snow stops, I'll take you on a walk." She said. Lincoln barked for joy. She looked out the window, the snow had stopped. "Well. That was fast." Lincoln grabbed his leach, "alright boy. Let me grab my scarf." A couple minutes later, she came back with her scarf around her neck.

" A couple minutes later, she came back with her scarf around her neck

"Let's go." She hooked up his leash to his collar and started walking. "Mom, Im taking Lincoln for a walk." She told Jemma. "Ok, be back before dark." She told her. "Ok." (Y/N) said as she started walking again. The sun was setting in the beautiful white ground. Snow was piled up everywhere. You couldn't tell what was ground and what was not. After a little while longer during the walk, Lincoln started to whimper, a lot. "What's wrong boy?" (Y/N) asked him. He yipped and backed up. "Come on, it's just snow, it's fine!" She started to walk. Lincoln whimpered again. "Calm down boy! It's just grass underneath!" She told him. She stopped and looked around, *why aren't there any trees?* she thought. Lincoln ran away and the leash slipped from her hand, "hey! What is wrong with you?!" She said loudly at him. He barked and barked and barked. She heard a crack. She looked down and the ground gave up, she fell into a lake. She has trying her best to stay afloat, but it was to cold. She couldn't swim very well. Lincoln ran to help, he saw a person with a lamp, he barked and barked. "Hey Lincoln! How's (Y/N)?" It was Griffen. He looked and up and her scarf floating on the water. He ran to the lake and grabbed (Y/N) before she could go any deeper. He ran her to his Dads office and said "help her!"

The last thing that was on (Y/N)s mind before she blacked out was
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Dan