Hello suffering

A couple of months later:

Dan is better and it is the start of spring. I has been more active outside with Lincoln and has been playing in the woods along with Griffen. Griffen and I have gotten more close, almost like brother and sister. Jemma has been working on self defense for you know "just in case. Dan has been trying to have as much father daughter time with me, I really like those days, there always full of laughter and fun. Me and Griffen went home and talked to Jemma in the kitchen, "so how have you two been?" She asked us. "Mm, ok I guess." Griffen told her. Dan walked in and with a sad face. "What's wrong love?" Jemma asked him. "I, ah, I don't wanna talk about it." He said. His eyes, there not full of happiness, there full of what looks like depression. Dan is never sad, this must be really bad. "Who died?" I asked. "No one. Its not that." He said. "Then what is it?" Griffen asked him. Dan put his head down. Jemma walked up beside him and grabbed his hand, "please, you can tell us." She said. "I don't want to hurt anyone. That's why I don't wanna say." He told her. "Your not gonna hurt no one." She said. Dan took a deep breath and sighed, "there......." he paused. "There doing another games." He started to cry. My heart dropped. Another one? But snows dead! How is there another games?! "They want us all back to fight again." Dan said between tears. "As in Lizzy and Callum?" Griffen said. Dan shook his head. He put his hands in his hair for a minuet then looked outside. I've never seen Dan like this. "Dan. We can find a way out again. We just need to kill the person that is in charge." I said. "(Y/N) we can't." Dan told me. "Well we need a plan!" I said as I stormed off into my room and slammed the door. I went to a corned and backed back up against the wall and slid down. I was in a ball now, crying my eyes out. My hair was a mess and I felt terrible. 

I can't believe that I have to go trough all of that pain, all of that suffering

Again...........