sneak peek

"I can't choose. I need both of you in my life. You both are important to me because you guys are my good friends." That's what she says, not realizing what she have done. Because of her, two former best friends turned into rivals.

Forth and beam were best friends since they were in diapers, I mean since they were kids. But, as they entered the college they fell in love with the same girl and became rivals. And without even realizing it, they became enemies.

Days and months goes by with them hating on each other, always trying to win over each other and not letting any single chance slide out of hand, to insult each other.

But one day, something really strange happens and everything turns upside down.

Beam fainted without reason and stayed unconscious for a whole night. when he woke up next morning, he found something strange about himself. He's No longer feeling like fighting against forth and hating on him anymore.

As the time flies, he realizes that, he's falling for forth unconditionally. With this new feelings, he started behaving strangely around forth. He can't help it. Cause damn! His heart beats faster whenever forth is around.
he tries so hard to keep it natural but he wasn't able to keep up the act nicely.

Later, slowly but surely, forth notices it too. And starts questioning himself, if something is wrong with beam? He can't really asked him though.

So, let's find out if forth will know about beam's feelings and falls for beam too or is it just going to be unrequited love.