Chapter 1

Kiri

It has been five year since that day Itachi found me in the bushes. I didn’t have any memories of what happened before that but I don’t really care because if I don’t remember then I don’t remember. I have been training with all the members of Akatsuki and was now about as strong as any of them. I was the youngest member in the group and everyone has been really kind to me. They are like family to me. I have been really quiet at first but then I slowly start too opened up to them. Now they can’t make me shut up! They are really funny if you just learn to know them.

The members have tried to teach me all I need to know to be a great ninja and assassin. At a young age I have killed more people than any normal child my age could ever have. You must think that killing all those people must have made me coldblooded and emotionless but that’s wrong. I still have all my emotions, I don’t want to turn into those people that held themselves away from every human beings. I like everyone in the Akatsuki and they always find ways to make me laugh.

Itachi have been teaching me how to fully control the sharingan all this year and I’m sort of is an expert at using it already. Still no one knows how I obtain the sharingan when I’m not an Uchiha and can use it like it was my own kekkei genkai. That I haven’t told them, my guts told me to keep it a secret. It’s not only the sharingan; I can copy every kekkei genkai and make them my own. That’s my kekkei genkai, to be able to copy every kekkei genkai I’ve seen once. But I haven’t met up with lots of people beside the Akatsuki so I don’t know for sure. They’re kinda very protective of me for some reason.

“Kiri did you finish you sword training with Kisame already?”

I turn around and saw it was Itachi. Of all the Akatsuki member I’m closest to Itachi.

“Nope, I run away” I said making him laugh a little. Itachi never laugh much but he seems to be more relaxed around me.

“KIRI!!!!” I heard Kisame yell making me jump.

“Eh ouch got to run see ya later Itachi-nii san” I said and start to run away. I’m so not wanna be caught by an angry Kisame. I call every member in the Akatsuki nii san or nee chan because they do act as my brothers and sister accept for pain he’s like a father to me. It’s just one more woman beside me that is a member of Akatsuki. Not that I can be call a woman yet but you know what I mean. She sometimes acts as my mother too. The Akatsuki is like a big family, well only when I’m around anyway cause when I’m not they just ignore each other accept for their partner.

I keep running fast because I know that you can’t really outrun an Akatsuki member, well I’m one of them so it always end up like me and the one chasing me both give up in the end. I didn’t look in front of me so when I turn the corner I run into something or someone.

“Energetic as usual aren’t ya Kiri?”

I turn my gaze to the source of the voice and found Deidara under me.

“Oh sorry Dei-nii, I was just running away from an angry Kisa nii” I said making him laugh hard.

“What have you done now again un?” he asks still laughing hard.

“Well… I just run away from practice…” I said with a sweet innocent smile on my face.

 “Haha no wonder I just run into an angry Kisame running around cursing un” he said pinching me on the check. That mouth on his hand was licking my face. It’s not as gross as it sound trusts me; you will get use of it when it licks you every second a day or so.

“Anyway have to run see ya later Dei-nii” I said and start to run again.

“Be careful so you won’t hurt yourself, oh and leader san wants to talk to you later” I heard him yell after me. See what I mean by to protective of me?