Chapter Two~ Crybaby

Another day in the Ackerman household; a Saturday morning where f/n and Levi had the day off.

Little Levian aka Jellybean held the age of 6 months, a hardy age considering the state of both parents.

Levian cooed as his mother carried him to the living room, engaging in tummy time while f/n made breakfast.

Levi was in the other room, tending windows with delicate care.

Levian squirmed like a worm side to side, getting a new feel on the ground beneath him. Due to the discomfort, soft cries escaped his mouth, catching his fathers attention.

F/n took small steps towards the baby but Levi's appearance made her stop in her place.

The son and the father would bond while she tended to breakfast.

Levi walked over to the crying infant, picking the little bean up, patting his back.

To no avail, the baby continued to cry out.

"What is it little brat?" A laced tone of voice filled the ears of the child, trying to soothe the baby with attention.

A louder pitched cry developed into the house as Levi's efforts to calm the child failed.

"Are you hungry?" Levi offered the bottle, teasing the baby's lips with the nipples, but Levian's face turned away in distress, making Levi sigh, bouncing the boy slightly faster.

"Give him to me." F/n hustled to finish breakfast, wiping off her hands to aid the father and son.

Levi sighed and handed over the child. All he wanted to do was show he could be a good father but with Levian's attitude he couldn't be calmed-

The crying stopped as soon as f/n eveloped him in her arms.

Levi stiffened.

"The hell-"

"Language."

"How did you.." Levi stared astonished. Levian cooperated during the past months, showing cooperation to both parents.

"Must be the motherly touch I guess." F/n shrugged, making funny faces to the baby.

Levi pursed his lips, offering up his hands.

"Give the brat to me." He grabbed the child, hugging him to his chest.

Moments later, the child erupted in a fit of cries, making Levi startled.

Levi thought for a moment before handing the baby back to f/n.

The cries stopped instantly.

F/n handed the baby back to Levi, the cries emerged.

The parents looked at each other in a cacophony of emotions.

"I don't know what the problem is." Levi paced around with the child in his hands, trying to soothe the problem.

"Maybe it's your face. You need to look friendly and fatherly. Give him your best smile!" F/n concluded.

Levi looked down at the child. The sides of his lips twitched slowly, creating a grin.

"Even bigger! Smile with teeth."

Levi's face contained a menacingly smile that could make someone soil their pants.

To Levi, his face was gentle and fatherly. To f/n, she swiftly drew her hand to her mouth as she watched the situation unfold onto itself.

She knew this was a bad idea.

The baby's tear stricken eyes glanced upwards to his father's face, making the baby look at Levi's smile.

The crying stopped.

F/n let out a sigh of relief as she watched the crying diminish from the child.

Levi's heart quickened in happiness as his son calmed down because of him, he finally proved he could calm-

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

The loudest scream the ever heard attacked their ears.

"F/N TAKE THE BABY NOW!"

@@@

This story contains basically one shots about your life if the story didn't unfold like it did.

Just a spontaneous update.

-Kat