Chapter 8

(Y/n) p.o.v.
~~~

"Ok its already five, where is he?" I mumbled and turning off my phone.

I sigh and turned my phone back on about to text him I was leaving, but then a heard a girly screech.

"What the-?" I said looking up surprised at such a loud, girly noise. 

"Hey (Y/n)! I am so sorry I'm late!"

"Ein... did you make that noise?" His face started turning beet red and he looked away scratching the back of his head.

 "Maybe..?"

I burst out laughing and shook my head. "Alright let's go."

"Uh, (Y/n)?" Ein said unsurely. 

"Yeah?"

"You... look n-nice." He blushed even redder.

I also blushed and took a look at his outfit. He was wearing a casual dark-blue short-sleeved jacket, blue jeans, and blue and white sneakers. Even though it was super casual I couldn't help to think he looked boyishly (were-wolflishy?) attractive.

I blushed even hard thinking about this. "Um, thank you E-Ein... You look nice also!" I gave him a closed-eye half smile and quickly walked away to the ticket booth.

"Hello miss, would you like the bracelet, tickets, or even better, my number?" I quickly look up about to tell this guy off but then smiled widely at who it was. "Andrew!"

He laughed and came out the back and gave me a big hug. I laughed, "So what are you doing here?" I asked.

He chuckled and said, "Well isn't it obvious? I'm clearly stalking you!" I laughed at this and punched his arm.

"But no seriously, do you not see what I'm wearing?"

I looked at him and then realized he came out the ticket booth. I slapped my forehead, "I'm so stupid." I mumbled.

He shook his head and put my hair behind my ear. "No your not." 

I blushed, but then we came out of our little bubble when we heard a sudden cough.

"Oh, Ein!" I said suddenly remembering he was here.

"Um anyways, we would like two bracelets please, and you already have my number, by the way." I smiled.

He smiled also, "True, and the bracelets are on me." 

"Oh, no, no! It's fine Ein and I totally got it!"

"Nope, I'm doing this cause that's what friends do!" 

My heart clenched at this, an I felt sad at being called his friend.

"Well if you insist." I smiled, hiding my sudden sadness.

After that, we said our goodbyes and Ein and I were on our way. "You like him," Ein said bluntly.

My face instantly turned as red as a lobster, "W-what?!"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Don't lie (Y/n), I'm not stupid."

I looked down, feeling guilty. Why am I feeling guilty? "Yeah, it's true, but he doesn't like me anyways so it's sort of a pointless crush."

"It's not pointless, he likes you too." He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, he doesn't, he sees me as a friend!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"(Y/n)! Are you blind? He said that because guys hide their emotions from girls because they like them!" He said sounding angry.

I stopped in my tracks and looked Ein in the eye, "Ein you sound mad about something, are you okay?"

He rolled his eyes at me aggravatingly, "Yes. I'm fine. Now let's go do something before this place closes."

"Okay..." I said suspiciously.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks.

"Um... how about that thing?" I pointed to the swing that was moving above us. "So we can see what the Carnival has to offer?"

He shrugged his shoulder and simply said 'sure'.

We walked the swing and quickly sat down like we were told to do. Once we were seated we both realized that his hand was on top of mine and warm tingly feelings happened. Both our faces turned red and we quickly took our hands away from each other and looked away.

"So, um, ready for school tomorrow?" He coughed.

"Uh, yeah, sorta..." I answered looking at anywhere but him.

"What do you mean 'sorta'?" 

"Well, I want to go because it has been a really long weekend and I don't want to go because I'll be done with school by half of the day," I explained and looked at him, my blush finally gone.

He looked back at me too, probably for the same reason as I. He nodded his head thoughtfully making me blush again thinking that he was mocking me.

"That actually makes sense." He finally answers.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "What about you?" I asked.

"I can't wait to go." He said simply.

"Why?"

"I don't have to see my dad half of my day." He answered bitterly.

"Really? I would do anything to talk to my dad one last time..."

His ears perked up. "Was the man in your drawing your father?"

I looked down sadly, "Yeah..."

"What happened?" He asked softly.

Tears started to form, "Oh! You don't have to answer if you don't want to!" He frantically says.

"No, no, I think I trust you."

//A/N//

Haha! I did it! And only for one month! Not two! Not three! BUT ONE! I feel pretty proud of myself! 

So what are ya'll doing for valentines day? Do you guys have a valentine? Cause I sure don't!

What did ya'll think of this chapter? Yeah I know, I know, the story didn't really go anywhere. But it's what it is.

Hoped ya'll liked it!

Please comment, vote and whatever!

~Sky