#1 Pain Of Loving

---

waaah this is my first one-shot<3 and this is my entry fo our campus paper <3 kyaaa i just want to share it with you guys <3 hope you like it<3 and ofcourse this is dedicated to my friendshe <3 yaaah friendshe read this<3

-----

The sun beamed its warm light into the room, making it illuminated. A voice heard from downstairs "Get up, you are getting late for school". As she heard the voice of her mom she tried to get up slowly, yawning and stretching, then falling back again with eyes closed and one hand wandering on the bed to find her mobile phone, opening an eye to see the messages. She heard voice from afar again, "You want to have some milk?"to which Dara replied with "yes".

few seconds had passed and Dara finally get up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. After taking the shower, she opens her cellphone immediately and calls Chaerin.

Without any greeting "Friendshe, I have nothing to wear, and today is Literature class in which we were classmate with Jiyong and today he is going to report".

Chaerin from the other side "Why don't you wear your white top, we bought last week", with a rather annoyed voice replies "Friendshe, Sunny worn it last week, and you know she won't leave an opportunity like this to comment on".

"I know-"Chaerin replies and then continue "why can't she mind her own business, by the way friendshe get ready soon, I am waiting here".

"Okay I will be there in half an hour to pick you up"Dara replies and they both hang up the phone.

There was always a fight among girls to sit in the front row during Literature class, only few guys attended, and they were those guys who were either had a crush on a girl or forced by their girlfriends to attend. Chaerin and Dara were late and hence had to sit in the back benches. The class was full of clamorous sounds of giggles and chitchats, but voices dulled down to a silence as soon as he entered.

Jiyong was a working student with a course of HM and though he wasn't a good-looking man as such, yet he had the most soothing voice a man can have, and a voice which could land him a job in any radio station. He wasn't like any other heartthrobs in the college somehow he had the gift to make someone feel special.

Jiyong walked inside with a usual smile on his face greeting all the girls and few odd boys sitting in the room, he has always been wearing the friendly image to everyone. As he seated on his chair he took out his book "Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet" and starting reviewing and getting ready for his report later.

As their literature professor arrived Jiyong instantly start his report and read some verse from the play, after a while he put the book down and removed his glasses and begun to discuss. Dara always waited for him to remove his glasses, she found so much enchantment and pain in those eyes at the same time. She always wondered about those small yet gleeful eyes.

Dara though not the brightest of the batch, yet always tried her best in Literature class, she would read the chapter's beforehand, and always tried to participate in all the discussions, with an attempt to get few drops of attention from one she desperately wanted to be acknowledged. She felt care when they met in campus and he would always ask, 'how is she doing'? And though always attentive she would lose sight and wander off to a time and place where she dreamed of being the Juliet and him being the Romeo just to snap out of it with a big smile on her face.