Leonardo: When He Visits You

You're sitting at home scrolling through the TV guide, when you hear something on the fire escape outside your window. You look to see Leo standing there with flowers. You open the window to let him in, and immediately he hands you the flowers.
"Is anyone here?" He asks, pacing around the room.
"Nope," you answer. "My parents went out to eat, and I'm an only child."
"Okay... there's something I want to tell you."
"What is it Leo?" You raise an eyebrow.
"I-I um I... I like you." He finally says.
"Aw Leo I like you too," you say looking into his piercing blue eyes.
"No like I like you, like you," he says, staring back into your eyes.
"I do too," you say as you both lean in towards each other. Right as you're inches away from his face, someone knocks at your door.
"Hide!" You hiss under your breath, but he's already out of sight, so you open your door. Your mom enters your room.
"Your father forgot something," she says rolling her eyes. Soon she leaves and Leo comes out of hiding.
"That was a close one," he says calmly. "Now where were we?" He says leaning in, and you lean in too. You and him kiss for at least two minutes, before a device starts beeping on his belt. He pulls away and checks the device.
"Gotta go. An alarm tripped at the bank." He says looking at you, "Unless my brothers are willing to take care of it for me? What do you think?"
"What do I think?" You ask, "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!" You say giggling a bit.
He jumps out of the window onto the fire escape, and blows a kiss at you before disappearing into the night. You sit down and turn on the news, waiting to hear about how the robbers were stopped by a vigilante hiding in the shadows.