-When He Brings You To The Lair-

Donnie~
You and Donnie are sitting in your room, studying science notes. He looks at you and you look back, you get caught in his gaze. He states that he wants to bring you to the Lair, and introduce you to his siblings. You agree and soon you two are walking down the street, Donnie wearing a trench coat and matching hat so that no one see's that he's a giant mutant turtle. Once you reach the sewers he lowers you down through a manhole cover and jumps down after you. You two walk through the sewers, and soon enter a huge room, two turtles are sparring and one is playing video games. "Hey guys!" Donnie says, raising his voice a little bit. "I want you to meet someone!" All three other turtles stop what they're doing and approach you two. "Guys, this is y/n!" He announces. He starts by introducing the turtle in the orange bandana who was playing video games. "This is Mikey, he is the heart and sole of this team."
Donnie moves to the turtle in the blue Bandana. "This is Leo, he's the leader of our team."
Then he moves to the turtle in the red bandana. "This is Raph, he's the muscle of the team."
An old voice comes from behind you. "Donatello?"
"Master Splinter," says Donnie bowing to the mutant rat, "this is y/n! She's my girlfriend. I love her so much!"
"It is nice to finally meet you y/n... Donatello talks all about you," Donnie starts blushing, as Master Splinter walks towards you. "That's how to embarrass your kids... take notes." He whispers as he walks past you. You giggle a bit and you look around. They're lair is huge. You and Donnie head into the lab to work on some science experiments.