7

~ Jung Hoseok ~

      i can't believe i'm doing this... i was dressed in a pink maid outfit with lingerie and just stuff that i don't even know he even wanted me to put on cat ears.

   " are you done yet baby ? " yoongi knocked on the door, with the last pride in me i opened the door seeing yoongi smirk evilly looking me up and down.

  " you look beautiful " he held my waist tightly pulling me close to him, my heart was beating nervously " you're cute when your shy " he chuckled kissing my cheek the was glowing bright pink.

the lingerie i was wearing made me look weird like an actual girl i pouted " you better not fuck me again ... " he frowned holding me really tight " awe is my baby tired of us fucking ? " he bit his lips and slowly grinding on me groping my butt.

" i really just wanna fuck the crap out of your virgin hole and see you in a mess like i always do " he whispered with a low voice that i've never heard him like that before " since you don't wanna be fucked how about sucking me off i'll leave you alone for the next 5 hours but i wouldn't promise that " he winked.

5 hours ... it's a good i'll be able to have time for myself and not .. them ... i stared at his pants and see that he's hard i gulped pulling them down and seeing the sight that i always see his dick.

Slowly i licked the tip which made him groan he pushed my head and shoved his whole cock inside my mouth making me choke a little " sorry .. " he mumbled i began bobbing my head Yoongi was cursing and pulling my hair  he was making things hard.

" fuck .. " he moaned, he started thrusting his cock hitting the back of my throat he really wants me to choke and die ... " what the fuck are you two doing ?! " Yoongi came in angry as ever.

" secretly sucking his dick off in a cute maid dress ? what about me hoseokie ? " Yoongi pulling my legs apart i yelped as he began pulling down my underwear " you aren't fucking him
he still needs to suck me off ! " Yoongi growled as he gently pushed him.

Within a couple of minutes both of there dicks are inside of me going in and out it was so painful " t-take it ah out ! " i cried they were both going at a different pace they were grunting and sweaty.

" oh hoseok the wet sound your ass makes " Yoongi moaned trying to spread my ass more " ah so tight " it was so painful it feels like they're gonna break my ass into two.

They started kissing my neck and entering their wet tongues inside my mouth " cum for us hoseok " Yoonji started grabbing my neck chocking me a little and with a few more thrusts we all came all over.

" are you guys trying to break me ? " i sigh catching my breath, the maid suit got all dirty with their sweats and cum, i'm all sticky its gross " we aren't trying to break just making love to you that's all " they pecked my lips snuggling with me i grew tired but then my phone started buzzing it was from Namjoon.

Monster 💀 : hoseok ..

Sunshine ✨ : what's wrong ?

Monster 💀 : Jin broke up with me 😭

Sunshine ✨ : omg i'll be there !

i sneakily got out of the house and ran to namjoon's he was crying telling me everything that happened but namjoon was acting weird he laid his hand on my thigh. I started to feel uncomfortable " hoseok .. " he lean in to me.

" lets do it "

Sunniepop //
omo omo i haven't update in the longest i was honestly losing interest in this book because i have no plot for it and nobody was reading it lololol but i'm back and better than evaaa 🤗 but yess i'll be updating more and will try to find a plot for this book if not then is just gonna be smut oneshots 😂 okays byeeee my beautiful summerz