3

~ Jung Hoseok ~

The light from the outside peeked through my window waking me up from such horrible pain from my ass up to my chest.

My throat is sore too, I could barely move. Luckily Yoongi or Yoonji aren't in my room I guess they went back into there rooms.

So much for being step brothers. Although I'm very sore I had to get up I didn't wanna miss a school day wait what day is it ? I pushed myself up my whole body shaking.

I peeked at my calendar today's Wednesday ?! shit. I have tutoring with So Mi my long time crush.

     I heard my mom calling me I went into the kitchen seeing her cook a nice homemade breakfast it was simple, eggs with pancakes.

    I left to get ready there was only one bathroom for the five of us I was brushing my teeth alone until I saw both of them come inside brushing with me my shoulders started tensing up.

   It was silent but I liked it that way until I felt someone grab my butt I looked it was Yoongi. Until Yoonji did it too, mom ! Please save me !

    I quickly got done eating and the three of us quickly got inside the car with there dad's driving us to school. Yoonji took my phone adding his number to my contacts " I'm gonna block you " Yoongi took it this time " I'm gonna block you too " I pouted.

      The three of us got out of the car I quickly separated myself from them. First day of me being there step brother is going good-ish so far, just so far. The bell ranged Tae took my hand it was time for us to go the the gym and play. And I have that class with Yoonji ...

~ Min Yoonji ~

I was watching my handsome baby Hoseok play volley ball with his ass in those manly shorts. He was turning me on really bad and when he spiked the ball I went crazy.

I went to the bathroom I wanted him right then and there but I couldn't I put my hands to my dick rubbing it. Imagining the way he sweats and how he sticks his tongue out oh man he's so beautiful.

I couldn't just masterbate byself, I need to be satisfied, I wanted Hoseok right now.

Big Daddy 💦 : get in the bathroom now
Seen @ 10:45 am

Cute little slave 🍑 : why ?

Big Daddy 💦 : why did you take so long to reply ?

Big Daddy 💦 : whatever, hurry up baby I want you 😛

Cute little slave 🍑 : what if I don't want to ? 😕

Big Daddy 💦 : then I'll punish you do you want to be punish ?

Cute little slave 🍑 : idk ...

Big Daddy 💦 : hurry tf up or I'm gonna strip you right in front of the damn school.

Cute little slave 🍑 : no -.- Bye I'm going to my next period.

Big Daddy 💦 : UGHH

    So he thinks he can play hard to get huh ? Well he's gonna regret acting like that towards me. I know when to prey on him too, my idea made me smirk evilly.

When I catch him he'll be moaning underneath me.

💚

It was after school, I know he stays for tutoring I told Yoongi and my dad to leave without me. I've got ' things ' that I need to do.

I caught him off guard snatching him into the bathroom as quickly as I can locking us in. I have my secrets to get the janitors keys.

" Y-Yoonji ? " I pushed him against the wall " that's not my name " I smirked " w-what do you mean ? " he stuttered under his breath.

" call me daddy " I nibbled his earlobe kissed his neck he's so tense but he won't be for long " what if I don't want to "

" then do you wanna do more bad things then what we did last night ? " he quickly shook his head " wait are you gonna do that ? "

" mhm " I chuckled " stop talking and take off your clothes " I went and opened the biggest stall sitting on the toilet seat.

He was fully naked trying to cover himself " you're cute when your shy " amazed at the beautiful sight I want him now " come and unbuckle my pants daddy wants to feed you "

    He unzipped surprised at my member springing out to him " suck it good " I growled he began licking my tip taking it inside piece by piece.

   I grew impatient it's as if he's teasing " ugh no more teasing ! " I grabbed a hand full of his hair fucking his mouth completely. Tears were strolling down his eyes I moaned and groaned at the pleasure of his warm mouth coating my cock.

    " s-shit ! " I groaned even louder until his phone started buzzing at the right time where I came into his mouth " swallow it " I command annoyed of whoever called him.

    Park So Mi 💗

   " who the fuck is this ? " I growled " m-my tutor she must be worried " he tried getting up but I pinned him down " this will be fun " I chuckled.

    I quickly tied his hands with his belt I grabbed his ass spreading them poking his hole with my cock " I'll enjoy this princess " I thrusted into him earning a loud moan.

   I answered the call putting the phone to his earn " Hoseok ? " a girl said with concern " y-yes ? " I began thrusting without him adjusting to my size. He bit his lips trying to hold in his cute moans.

   " where are you ? " I thrust a little harder he was so damn tight " I-I don't fe- " he covered his mouth completely, I found it, his spot I thrusted more and more abusing it " are you okay ? Hoseok ? "

   " m-mhm .. I just d-on't feel g-good " shit I'm close again " ah, I see don't worry about hope you get better "

   " y-yeah thanks " the call ended and my thrust were getting sloppy but my pace fasten I held onto his waist leaving bruises " I'm gonna cum Hoseok " I shot my seed in him he passed out after i slid my dick out of him.

    " that was amazing good night beautiful " I kissed his forehead calling Yoongi from his phone " pick us up dirt bag "

   " Yoonji ? Why do you have his phone ? "

   " cause I know you'll pick up to it now hurry up " I ended the call, man I put his clothes back on AND carry him. Whatta bummer.