Chapter 3

After that man left, I was so shocked yet so relieved. He really thought I was the maid. He's such an idiot.
       I wear my dress and walk out of the room. As I arrive the stairs my name is being mentioned on stage and then everyone turns around to look. You needed to see the look on his face as I gracefully and elegantly walked down the stairs.
  *Ibrahim's POV*
    After the little encounter I just had while trying to find my parents, I finally find them and then my mother as usual starts ranting about how I missed out on meeting the "lady" of the house. I really don't think I missed that much after seeing a maid naked of course....I'm sure the so called lady can wait till the ball, and besides I do have a "talk" to finish.
    I'm pulled out of my thoughts when  they announce that the Mrs is here.... Great I thought to myself, let's meet her "Highness", besides she can't be as gorgeous as her beautiful maid, am I right or what?. Music stops playing as her Highness descends.
       My mouth fell open immediately I saw Mrs Black....she's her I said to myself, how could I have been so stupid, it all make sense now, The look she gave me, the way she stood, she couldn't care less if I saw her breast or not, the powerful aura around her. I'm such a mess.
   As she descended, I couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was wearing a gold gown that had a slit that showed off those legs that could drive any man wild, She had a baby face but a strong and gorgeous one, and that shape and that big fat ass that makes me just wanna tap that *shit* . She was the exact definition of a goddess with her chocolate skin and black and white eyes...she was beyond beautiful. But she's taken I said to myself, I had to control my self. Her husband is really dangerous.
      As she finished greeting everyone, she walked up to my family and greeted my mother with a hug, surprisingly, they're good friends.  My mother introduces me to her as her too lazy to get married son.
     She looks at me with a mischievous smile on her face as she tells my mother already had quite the "encounter".