A Feeling Inside ~Chapter 1~

*Alicia's POV*

As the wind blew into my face, my blue hair was going crazy. I finally got to my house and opened the door, I locked it when I walked inside.

"Mr Poddy! I'm home!" I called to my cat.

"Meow" I heard it meow.

I took my coat off and hung it on the door. I walked into the kitchen and put cat food into the bowl.

"Come here Pod! I've got some nom nom's for you" I called out.

After a few seconds Mr Poddy came trotting into the kitchen. I grabbed the bowl and put it on the floor, Mr Poddy ate it proudly like he was the king. After I felt my back hurt and decided to go to sleep, I walked into my bedroom and got dressed into my batman pyjama's, fell asleep and had a nice sleep.

~Next day~

I woke up to my phone going off on Mr Poddy licking my face.

"Your not a dog Pod" I mumbled.

I got up and stroked Mr Poddy's fluffy white fur. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my skinny jeans, a 'BOSS' tee, my black hat and my black VANS. I ran downstairs, grabbed the phone and called Paige.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Ahh! My fellow pheasant, it's my birthday and you shall come over?" I asked.

"Ooooooh! Came over to the idiots house? Ok" I could tell she was smirking.

"Ok be here in five" I said before hanging up.

I turned around to face Mr Poddy.

"We have a little bitch coming over Pod! Get ready" I said putting him in a 'All Time Low' Tee

"Better!" I said smirking.

After a while I heard the doorbell ring and a loud thump. I walked over to the door and opened it, when I looked out I saw Paige panting for air.

"Why run?" I ask tilting my head.

"Its how I do it"

"Ok.." I said walking into the living room.

The door slammed close and Paige came in taking her jumper off.

"Cold day today" She says.

I stared at her 'All Time Low Are Freaking Awesome' Tee.

"Nice tee." I complimented

"I see Bob's got one" She winked.

"Mr Poddy" I said under my breath.

I smelt Mr Poddy's fart and too tell you it was disgusting.

"I need a walk of fresh air" I said grabbing my jumper and going out.

As the wind hit my head again I looked around for a place I haven't been. As it was hard looking around because it was night, I still saw the entrance to the forest.

"Guess it's only there" I whispered.

I walked across the road and into the entrance of the forest. I felt someone watching me and it made me shiver.