Chapter 7

Aj's POV

So im having a girls day out with Kayla, Kaitlyn, Layla, Brie and Nikki. This should be interesting cause Kayla hates Kaitlyn. We were walking around and we ran into the guys (Punk, Dolph, Wayne, Cody, Daniel, and John Cena) "Hey boys" I said "Hey babe" punk replied to me. Kayla was quiet when she noticed Dolph i wonder why.

Kayla's POV

Me and Dolph had a fight last night and it ended really badly. "Hey Dolph can we talk" I said to him "Sure" He replied like he didnt care "Dolph i think we need to brake up because are fight was really bad im sorry" I started to cry "Ok" All i got from him was ok. i slid down the wall and started to cry then my very best friend Wayne came and sat next to me "Are you ok Kay" We had been best friends since we were little and he had always been there for me "No im not me and Dolph just broke up"

Wayne's POV

"Its ok Kayla, Dolphs a jerk all he cares about is himself" She just sat there and cried then i noticed Kaitlyn flirting with Dolph i was so mad, then Kayla looked at them and she started crying even more. "Its ok Kayla, Its ok." She put her head on my shoulder and i put my arm around her. Then Kaitlyn walked up and pulled Kayla up by her hair and slapped her but Kayla retaliated and punched her. I pulled Kayla back but Dolph came up and punched me. Kayla pulled him off of me and slapped him as hard as she could. Then Kaitlyn kissed Dolph and my heart broke.

Kayla's POV

I was crying i slid down the wall again and Wayne was there like he always has been. I layed my head on his shoulder and Aj walked up. "Kayla i heard what happened are you ok" She said "Yea i am now," I looked at Wayne and smiled "Im sorry i ruined your Girls day out" I said "No Kayla your fine girl" Aj said. I couldnt stop smiling at Wayne he was there for me and i was so happy what was gonna happen next.