The "Difficult" Child chapter 1*EDITING*

~Casey's P.O.V~

I feel my legs quicken their pace as I hear its footsteps coming closer and closer to me.

I feel the thorns Tear into my skin. then I do the most terrible thing, I trip. I feel its claw grasp my shoulder. Then I gasp.

I wake up soaked in sweat, The same goddam dream ive been having for a month. Then I look over to my right to my new roommate Ivey staring at me. I mentally slap myself.

"What?" I say.

" What the fuck did you dream about??" She practically screeched.

" Nothing" I roll my eyes at the already dressed makeup caked googly eyed girl.

I get up and look at the clock.

"Its Five in the goddam morning!!!? Why the fuck are you dressed, you bloke?"

" A friends picking me up at 6, Fag." She winked.

"Maybe He meant 6 P.M,you bum."

"  I Call shower! Im goin to the park and mall afterwards be home later!!" I screeched.

--------------------------------

-After shower-

I pick out my favorite outfit,  oh god. I sound like a girly girl. I mentally scowl at my self.  Oh well.  My outfit is A BVB shirt Fully black, Gray Pair of pants with my pair of converse shoes. And my superman belt.  I do my bland makeup,  and stare at my eyes. Why do they have to be THIS color. Why not Brown eyes? Ugh Fuck this.  I walk out to discover its now seven A.M. I stroll to the kitchen area.

"Oh Hi, it's you again. " Said Mrs. Hannigan.

"Hi Hannigan. Im not hungry, I did my chores, I am leaving now." I said wryly. My stomach is screaming feed me but I really do not want to spend another blasted minute in that hell hole, let alone with wicked  of the west.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out.

Now what shall I do.. for a few hours?  walk to the park, read my harry potter book? urggh or should I go to the mall now and buy a 'few' shirts. mall it is.

------------------------------

Do you all liKe it so far?

-rita