Chapter 2

Walking Towards the mall is pretty boring, unless you see some people trying to make some extra pounds on the streets. The lull of some voices and melodies of instruments is phenomenal. There's a young boy walking around the corner with a small ukulele it looks really old and busted a bit. But his face is overjoyed and he just keeps strumming along and singing. He really is quite amazing. He looks about the age of ten. So I walk over, with enough cash to spare and give him a few pounds, and walk off. His face never left my mind.

------------------

Im in the mall walking over to the one and only Hot Topic. And I see a few posters. About.... Meet And Greets. Awesome!!! I wonder who's doing them. They look recognizable. Im freaking out as I get closer to them.. to see none other, then..  The Reall deal! Black Veil Brides. Im screaming inside. They are truly my heroes. Andy is just. I worship them so much I don't even think of them in the way teenagers usually do to hot... Nevermind lets leave that thought..  But I feel like they're uncles or something to me.. I try rushing the thought out of my head. it's painful thinking about family.

So I decided to push the negative thoughts out of my head. And put them on what date(s) the meet and greets are on. from now on until the meet and greet.. I shall dedicate on what to wear to that glorious day! Holy. Shit. What. Am.I.Saying! Im such a girly girl. Dammit! Its refreshing...

~ Two Hours Later ~

I finally am finished "Shopping" and I decide to head home.. well temporary home.. hopefully.

Once I return home, I feel dead. I just want to go to sleep. I feel so tired it's not even laughable. So, I decide to sleep.. bad idea much?