C H A P T E R 1

"WAKE UP QUEEN!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

I rolled over and looked at clock. *7:02 am* It's my last year of school. I got up out of my bed and went in my bathroom and turned on my shower. While I waited for my shower to get hot, I brushed my teeth. Then I stripped and stepped in the shower and washed myself. Oh my, where are my manners? My name is Queen Brandi Love. I am 17 and i'm finna start my senior year today. I stay in Atlanta, ga. I'm 5'0, dark skin, straight A student, etc. I stay to myself 24/7. I'm not really a talkative person unless i'm comfortable around you. Anyway, I just finished my shower and now i'm putting my baby oil on my body. Just to let y'all in on a secret, I hate putting lotion on my body bc I sweat it off. So I go into my closet and picked out my half fitted white shirt, light ripped blue jean pants, and my Air Force One's. I put some mascara on and so perfume from Victoria Secret. I grab my purse and my folders and go down stairs.

"Good morning mom"

"Good morning baby. Are you ready for your last year of school?"

"Yes ma'am. This year is going to be very crazy and stressful but i'm going to get thru it."

"That's good baby. You better get going or you're going to be late. Bye baby. I love you."

"Bye mom. I love you too."

I grabbed my keys and hopped in my all white Mercedes Benz and drove to school. When I pulled up, I got out and went to get my schedule and locker number. I went to my locker and put my folders in and then went to homeroom. When I stepped in, I saw my girl sitting in the back so that's where I went.

"Hey girl"

"Hey girl. How was your summer?" Tiah asked

"It was good just a little boring with my grandma" I said

"I understand that girl" Tiah said.

After homeroom I go to my first block which is British Lit. I go in and take a seat and wait for the teacher. When the teacher came in, she greeted everyone and then there was a knock at the door and this cute ass dude walked in and the teacher asked him for his name

"Brandon. I moved from California."

*This is Brandon*

*This is Brandon*

"OK, Brandon. Take a seat anywhere."

So he walked to the open seat that was right beside me

"OK class, take out paper and pencil bc we are going to take a pre-test"

I was taking out my pencil and paper when I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and Brandon was looking at me smiling

"Hey, do you have a pencil I can borrow?"

"Sure," I gave him a pencil and a smile and turned so I could do the pre-test. After I was finished I put my headphones in and put my head on the desk. Then I got another tap and I looked up and it was Brandon again. I took my headphone out,