"Oh how the stars, how they shine!"

"Aish, we have to leave!" His mother says as she pulls the  little boy's hand, dragging him.

"B-but momma! I wanna watch the stars!" He cried, clawing at his mom's hand.

"Yah! It's late!" His mother picks up the toddler. He starts to cry and gives him mom puppy dog eyes, causing her frown to gradually become a smile.

"Momma, they are so pretty! I want to look at them forever!" The little child looks up and stops crying, smiling brightly.

"Okay, ten more minutes. But then we have to go home." The lady began to fold the blanket.

"Momma, one day, I'm going to the moon!" The four year old toddler had big dreams, that ambitious child.

His dreams never were given up. Not when the kids at school teased him for being a nerd. Not when he had to leave Busan to go to Seoul for his fathers promotion. Not when his parents died and he moved in with his friends. Not when he skipped a year of highschool, causing him to be a junior in his highschool.

And when his hyungs surprised him with the smallest room, but with a balcony, his dreams were like the moon. Shining throughout the darkness. They got him an expensive telescope, even when they werent rich at all. 

Every night, eighteen year old Jeon Jungkook would look through the telescope, right up at the stars, wishing he could be a star, and shine. But all he did, was fail, fail, and fail. Nothing more, nothing less.