uwu

As I dream, my memory skips back a week ago when my friends J, Jace, Shadow, and I was in the classroom beating up some no-good-flat-headed-jerk-jocks for picking on Shade and Cal who were also my friends.

Next is the talk I had with my father on the way here in the plane...

'-It's about what happened to your other parent...' I knew my father was openly gender fluid... But, you know... 'It's about all of you all's parents... It's fascinating really... Cal?' Cal and I have been friends for a while now... Coming up on 6-was it yeah 6 months or so...

'Your parents are Greek gods.' ... 'Don't give that look...'

'Cool!' Shade was the first to reply.

'What do you mean...' J and I ask.

'It means that the Parents that your are missing are Greek Gods or Roman maybe... and you have special powers,' he smiles.

'So do you know...' Jace asks. Cal shakes his head.

"I'm not sure," Cal says. We all know the Greek and Roman gods. We sit in silence the rest of the way.

The next thing I see is what had happened in what felt like just a half an hour ago...

-We get off the plane and I help Cal because he is a handicap. My father is with us along with all my other friends, J, Jace, Shade, Shadow and also my brother, Ashton. Shade and Shadow are brothers.

'Come on hurry we don't have that much time.' Cal says after he is on the ground. He starts to run (To the best of his ability) to the van that just showed up...

'Where are we going?' J asks before I can.

'A place where all of yall belong.' My father answers her. We all get in the strange, black van it has a logo on the side of it, I can't tell what it is due to my dyslexia.

'So this place... what is the name?' Shade asks.

'Names are very powerful,' I hear Cal say. Before I decide to get in this van I want answers.

'The name.' I say with a strong and demanding voice.

He answers after looking at something behind me. 'Get in!' Cal says more in panic than demanding. I turn around and see why he is in panic. There is three big dogs-No... not three dogs, one huge dog with three heads, no joke. Before I can react to Cerberus. Shade, the smallest of our group might I remind you, gets in front of me. /What is he doing?/

'Sit.' He yells at the beast while we all look at him like he is mad. The dog sits as told and we stare at both of them. Shadow comes out from behind me and takes Shade and embraces him in his arms, like the big, loving brother he is.

"Shade-" I start.

"It's okay, he is friendly once you meet him..." Shade turns around and blushes when he is out of his brother's hug. He pets each of the dog's heads. I go up to Cerberus and he rolls over on his belly. I pet his stomach and someone comes up behind the dog (?). He is skinny and pale with black, messy hair; he has on black skinny jeans and one of my favorite band's tee with a gray long-sleeve shirt underneath. I could tell he wasn't eating right and had cuts up his arm from a razor blade, also there were claw marks across his chest and probably some on his back. /Wait, what?/ I could see the wounds glowing kinda even though they were covered by his clothes... /Ignore it, as always, Claudia./ The boy is panting.

"Sorry..." He says quickly then realizes the situation. I hear J squeal in the van and laugh to myself... She has this thing with emo boys and really she ignores Shade who I am hearing mumbling under his breath and I wrap my arm around him, reassuringly. He has a "crush" on J 'but she is into emo's ' you say, well Shade is the top emo in our school, besides his brother, Shadow, who is goth/emo, instead of just emo... I personally ship Shade and J, thou. ... /Wow, way to get off subject, Claudia./ ~Just blame the ADHD~, my inner-self says.