Tu imagen me llegó con su magia, su perfume y su color

"We stumble into the mirror of erised together. we look into it. neither of us know it's anything special. we just see our reflections"

Luna's head still hurts a little, but at least she didn't kill herself on the way down. Everything had been a blur: one moment she'd been speeding towards the golden snitch, the next she was knocked out of her broom by a bludger. Luckily for her, Nina, who'd been cheering from the stands, had acted quickly and cast a quick cushioning charm on the patch of grass directly below her, preventing Luna from any major injury.

The only thing hurt was her head and her pride. Madame Pomfrey wasn't very convinced, though. So that is why Luna is currently bored out of her mind, laying on a bed and hoping for the woman to come back and tell her she can get the hell out of the hospital wing.

The sound of footsteps interrupts the stillness of the room and she can't help the little smile growing on her face as she sees Matteo approaching.

"What are you doing here? I thought Pomfrey said no visitor when she wasn't around. Did you sneak in?" Knowing him, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Matteo sits at the edge of the mattress and grins. "Angel, do you really think me capable of such thing? I am a law-abiding wizard! I found Pomfrey in the hallway and simply asked her if I could come in."

"And she said you could? Somehow I don't believe that." The matron may be very nice, but she's incredibly strict and her love for the rules is well known.

"No woman can resist my charm, as you very well know." She rolls her eyes at him because the idiot does have a point.

"Anyway, how are you feeling? That was an ugly fall," he says, a concerned look taking over his features.

She sighs and scoots closer to him, resting a hand on his knee. "I'm fine, really. Nina's charm made sure I had a soft landing. Only my head hurts a bit, right where the bludger hit me. Pomfrey gave me something for the pain, though, so I'm sure I'll feel better soon."

Matteo looks as he isn't entirely convinced, but he nods and moves her hair away from her face, his hand coming to rest on her cheek. "I was really worried. For a moment there, seeing you plummeting to the ground, I got scared I'd lose you."

Luna's breath catches in her throat. They've been dating for three months now and she still hasn't gotten used to the way he looks at her like she's his whole world. She moves even closer to him to rest her head on his shoulder, to reassure him that she is still there and isn't going anywhere. "You never will. Besides, things like this happen all the time in Quidditch, it wasn't such a big deal."

He lets out a long breath before answering, "I know, but that will never stop me from worrying about you."

They pull quickly apart as Madame Pomfrey barges into the hospital wing. Luna is about to ask her if she can go now, but Matteo catches her eye and shakes his head, willing her to let him do the talking. It works, because the nurse lets her out of the infirmary a couple of minutes later, if a bit reluctantly. Sometimes it is useful to have the most charming boy in all Hogwarts as her boyfriend.

As soon as they're out, Luna asks Matteo about the match's result, as she had been carried to the hospital wing right after the incident, a gangly second- year replacing her as seeker.

"Fer caught the snitch for Gryffindor, but you guys still won by forty points. Simón got pretty mad after you got hit and it sure made him step up his game. Jim made some pretty great passes, too, and Nico didn't let a single Quaffle in after you left. Even out of the pitch, their captain still makes them all better. You really are something else, aren't you?" He gives her a proud smile as they walk down a dark hallway.