Sólo espero no sea tarde para seguir el corazón pt.2

Bonus Ficday: "My best friend is getting married to your best friend and we have to walk down the aisle together, I remember never really liking you but you look so good in this, wow"

https://www.pinterest.com/silver_anchor4/gastina-wedding/?sender=415949852992628418&invite_code=45624895d7a5454eb619d86fc7513593

THE FITTING OF THE SUITS

"No way, bro! I'm not wearing this thing," Ramiro says as he holds up the gray vest that had been picked for the groomsmen.

Matteo shakes his head as he pats him on the back. "Give it up, man. This is not your wedding." Ramiro groans, probably realizing that there's no way out, so he gives up and disappears into the fitting room.

Matteo chuckles at his antics and turns to look pointedly at Luna, who also giggles at Ramiro's expense.

Gastón had insisted that seeing as his best man had been part of the dress-picking party, Nina's maid of honor had to be there to approve of the suits. They had already picked gray outfits for every guy: a full suit for Gastón and just a vest for the rest. The ties will be sky blue for the groomsmen and white for the groom; Luna has to give it to Ana and Mora, the whole wedding color scheme is great.

Matteo has been back for three months already, and true to their word, they have become friends. It's not like they text or call each other often, they don't even hang out at all if it's not with Gastón and Nina or Ámbar, but at least they enjoy the time they do spend together and Luna finds herself looking forward to their sporadic meetings.

The fitting rooms are all occupied; with Gastón, Ramiro, a guy from Gaston's cinematography class and the Roller Band all trying out their clothes at the moment; so Matteo sits beside her on the black leather couch, waiting for his turn. "And... what do you think about the vests?"

Luna pretends to have to think about it real hard before saying, "I think they are an original idea, they will probably look great in the pictures."

"I hope so," he says, but he's staring at her so openly that she barely even registers it. Moments like this happen a lot between them, and she's not sure she wants to analyze why. Still, she secretly longs for the warm glances and heavy looks, they always bring a pleasant sensation that makes her skin tingle and her breath catch in her throat.

After what seems like ages and milliseconds simultaneously, Gastón steps out of the fitting room, wearing his elegant gray suit. Matteo wolf-whistles at him as Luna thinks to herself that Nina did totally score a good one. He looks like a modern fairy tale prince, oozing charm and sophistication. She can't help but clap giddily at the sight of him as a groom.

A tailor comes to take some measurements and pin some fabric, occupying Gastón, Matteo enters the unoccupied dressing room with his outfit in a bag over his arm.

Minutes pass, in which the other guys come out of their respective fitting rooms and are flocked by other tailors, pointing out where things should be loosened or pinned. Luna is on her phone, watching the picture she took of the dogs at the local shelter she volunteers at, when Matteo steps out and she's so taken aback that she drops her phone, cute puppies be damned.

He notices, because of course he had to, and chuckles under his breath. She would snap at him if she were able to form coherent sentences, but she's struck speechless by him, which isn't really unusual for her as of late.

He stands before her, an expectant look on his face as she does nothing but gape at him in awe. He decides to break the silence, "So, chica delivery, what is the verdict?"