My Angle

(My Angel)

It's been 8 years that I have been invisible and picked on. We'll everything changes when, I Caitlyn Smith meet Luke Andrews.

chapter One. ( Meeting Him )

As I was on my way to first period I heard my best friend Emily Ross say, " Hey Caitlyn wait up" I told her, " I had to get to class." When all of a sudden , BAM! There it all started I humiliated myself in front of the whole entire school as there I was sitting on the floor.

I opened my eyes to find the most beautiful blue/green eyes have ever seen. As I realized the guy whose Locker I ran into was Luke Andrews the Football star , the QB and the most popular/ quite 17 year old guy . I felt so embarrassed.

He helped me up with a small grin on his face, are eyes locked and then he said "Hi I'm." I cut him off saying " Hi aren't you, Luke Andrews?" He giggled and said, " yes I am, and if u don't mind me asking, what is your name?" I said, " I'm Caitlyn Smith." " Ahh yes well, I will hope I see u again soon." As he flashed me a smile with his pearly whites, I blushed. I please shoot me now. The cutest guy in school wants to see me again!

I was smiling through the whole day , then the hot but complete pervert Ashton Richard whistled at me as I walked to gem in my black , white trimmed areopostal shorts and my gray tight tank top. I walked up to him and he said, " Hey hot stuff don't you look so fine tooooday." I got so close to him as he thought I was going to kiss him then I SLAPED! Him.

Everyone was already on the field stretching . Then I saw him there he was stretching I could see his calfs, biceps, and triceps all flexed as he stretched. I stopped in my tracks and just stared , he turns his head a little to scan the field . He saw me watching him, he winked at and me with a little smirk, I turned around and blushed. For him being the most popular most loved in Skyline High he really didn't like anybody and he didn't have a girlfriend. It seemed like the year was going to be great so far.

PLEASE I HOPE SOMEONE READS MY STORIE IM NEW AT THIS AND IF I GET JUST 1. VOTE AND 3. READS I WILL MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER. Thank you and I hope u enjoy! :)

(Authors note)

Hey sorry guys I have been so busy but this is a chapter that it starts with getting to know each other. I hope you enjoy ;) I will be writing it later love u guys. And I kinda need help so plz tell me how you make a new chapter. It's well thanked.