Chapter 4 :Help part 1

Chapter 4. Help

It was Monday November 12th, I got up got ready put my hair into a messy bun and put a tiny little ribbon in, I did the smoky eye effect, and finally I put a natural pink gloss on my lips. I was wearing bleached jeans and a navy blue trimmed black laced sweater and finally before I grabbed my bags and ran down stares I put on my silver Uggs.

I checked the clock it said 6:45 and at Skyline High, school starts at 7:45, I was walking down the stairs and half way down I smelt bacon, syrup, watermelon, hash browns, and finally blueberry pancakes, mmmmmm....... Blueberry pancakes, there soooo good. I finally got to the bottom of the stairs and I was basically drooling, I put some bacon in a bag and watermelon in a separate bag and I put the bags on my school bag. I grabbed two pancakes and walked out the door.

" Hey Sweetheart! ", oh ya did I forget to tell you that the last night that Luke was here we just worked a little more on our project and then when he left he said he was picking me up on moday... " hey Luke." I say with a small smile. We just listened to music the whole time there singing, dancing, and just messing around... It was funny but when Luke sang it was great he had a great voice.

We finally made it to school, ugh I really don't want to go in and when we pulled up all eyes were on us........

Luke got out and I did the same and we walked in. We both had history do we were gonna walk to history together intel....... " hey Luke", a high pitched voice said ugh great the snob is here. We both turned around and we saw Amy with her little prissy friends. " Hey Amy, how are you?", " oh I'm great, how is the football star?" She said with a wink. " I'm fantastic because I have this beautiful lady standing next to me." Amy and I both thought he was talking about Amy.... " yes and her name is Caitlyn." Luke just looked at my shocked face and smiled his cute little smile and then chuckled Bc he saw mine and Amy's shocked faces. Ugh his smile makes me melt.

TO BE continued in " Help " part 2